"Kyle's on his way here" Blake looked at us worriedly.

"Something feels wrong about all this. IS he that powerful that he can perform two powerful spells in one day? Doesn't drain out energy or something?" 

I was worried about him too. "It does and i think he knows that too" Eric said worriedly. 

I ran after ethan and he just smiled at me and put a hnad on my shoulders.

"Hunter, I'm not really crazy. And I know that too. But it's the only way I could be forgiven for my sins and I want to do it alright? I love you guys, Even if we're not really siblings. I'm sorry for everything. I know a simple sorry woudln't fix things but I truly am. I was under his spell and I couldn't do anything but obey him" 

HE said sadly and I was on the verged of tears when he hugged me. 

"Don't cry. I will always be here for you alright? Dead or alive" I tried to stop my tears and hugged him tighter.

I missed my bestfriend. I missed my brother and now he's going far away where all of us can't reach him ever again. 

"NOw go back out there while I go prepare here" HE smiled at me and all I could do was nod and go back. 

"Ash is -- what happened to you?" Eric looked at me sadly. I looked at balke and he was still busy doing something.

"He said it's his way of asking for fogivness. He's going to die eric" I held back tears and hugged eric. I could tell that he was hloding back too.

"Hey guys" Ash stepped inside of the abandoned house followed by kyle.

"Why are the we here?" If I'm not mistaken, Kyle's mother is a witch but was kept secret from him. 

"We have to do a spell for her to be back here" Ethan said coldly and kyle's eyes immediately lit up.

"Okay so let's get started" Kyle went up to ethan but I stopped him. 

"But we have to have her true love's blood" He frowned in cofusion and held out his hand.

"Not just you kyle, Ash too" He gasped almost tearful.

"Why?" His voice breaking. I knew it would be hard for him but we want our sister back. 

 I looked at balke and he nodded. '' I know that this thing might break your heart but we want our sister back kyle. She's torn between you and ash and she said she likes ash" He was trying to hold back tears but to no avail, the tears streamed down his face.

"i don't understand but I'm here to help" HE managed to give us a weak smile and we procedded with the spell.

Ethan just needs a drop of their blood so we just slit their hands. It will heal fast cause their not really humans. 

"Hunter, could you explain to me how did this happen?" Kyle whispered while Ethan was beginning the spell.

"She's half vampire and half werewolf but she's a pure blood of both. It's a confusing history kyle" I sighed but he looked at me intently.

"It's her hearts desire. We can't do anything about it. Whatever her heart chooses, that will be the final decision. Even if she chose you from the start, if her heart wants another, she will choose him. Love blinds people kyle." HE nodded sadly.

Frankly, I didn't even think about what I just said but that was true. Before blake was with macey, he had to choose between the girl he chose to imprint on or the girl his heart wanted.

It was hard for the three of them. Nobody knew the real story behind them cause we all knew how hard it was for the three of them. 

It was heart breaking to see him getting confused and the girls getting hurt.