I was walking to the restroom to wash my hands after lunch and bumped into someone i knew.

“I’m sorry miss- Shaw??” Sherlock looked at me shocked.

“Oh hi, Mr. Holmes” I smiled.

“Just Holmes, I don’t mind” He stared at me.

“What are you doing here?” I looked at him and it seemed like he’s pissed off.

“This case is not what I was hoping for” He  answered weakly.

“Can you tell me about it? Maybe I can help?” I asked.

While we were walking to the wagon on where I was sitting, we met someone we knew.

Sherlock straight up went to sit down next to Louis... I know that is Louis. I smiled looking at them.

“Good afternoon Mr. William and mr..?”

“Louis James Moriarty” He answered as we shake hands.

“Mr. Louis! What a pleasure meeting you both”

“Please, sit down” William pats the seat next to him.

I sat down next to him and then Sherlock started talking about the case. Louis didn’t seemed to liked it tho.. He thinks that this case was a serial murder that has something to do with the nobles, while the “scandal” of the dead noble will be spread. There is a mastermind behind these nobles’ death cases.

William said that what Sherlock was saying wasn’t significant and his conjecture about a mastermind behind this all was probably incorrect.

Sherlock explained about Hope’s case that mentioned “the person” that made this murder scenario.

He also visited Hope in his cell and apparently Hope revealed “the person’s” name to him.

“You were his benefactor, weren’t you...William James Moriarty?” Sherlock pointed at William with a flat face.

Sherlock laughed out loud while I only sat down smiling.

“I’m kidding! I’m kidding! That would be a case of probatio diabolica after all! Sorry, sorry. Still, I was thinking how great it would be if you were the sharp-witted mastermind” Sherlock gave a wink to William.

William was a little surprised but then put his arm around the back of his seat.

Catch me if you can, Mr. Holmes...” Those words surprised me and made me smile.
Sherlock was laughing satisfied with William’s answer.

Not long after, there was someone I knew came, but he doesn’t know me. My trusted police..

“Holmes! Ms Laviette” He greated me.

“Hello, Mr..?” I need to pretend one more time.

“Lestrade, it’s a pleasure meeting you” He smiled to me.

“It’s nice meeting you too Mr. Lestrade. Now if you all excuse me, I’m going to the restroom. Please continue the conversation without me” I smiled leaving them behind.

I was walking to the restroom, until I saw a man walking while holding his bleeding stomach.

“Are you alright??” I panicked a little.

“I-I..” He looked at me surprised and scared.

“Please clean the blood first” I looked at him worried.

“I wasn’t stabbed or anything, I-I bumped into someone..” He looks frightened.

“What’s your name?” I hold his hand which is still clean.

“John Watson..” He looked at me.

“Mr. Watson, are you here with a company?” I looked at his hand, full of blood.

“Sherlock... “ He started to walk to the other wagon.

“I’m comming with you!” I’m worried if he would be suspected of doing something bad.

We arrived in front of them. It seemed like something had happened here when I left. They stared shockingly to Mr. Watson’s bloody hand and suit.

 Watson’s bloody hand and suit

---------------------------------------------------------
Author note :

Hello there:)
Hope you guys like this chapter!

Im still bad in romance scene, but Mycroft and y/n scene make me smile hahahaha

See you on the next chapter~
Goodbye<3