1

Hello! Welcome to book 2 of my series the first being Fangs and Cards. Please read that before this one! I am valen the creator of these books. I write things I haven't seen in many story's. And with that on to the chapter! Oh wait. I respect who these people are currently with in real life so no bashing me! This is just for fun. I love Amy and Evelyn to death. So yea. Just for fun. Also any photo unless stated isn't mine. I get them off of pintriest. I did however make the cover for the first book.

Jacks Pov:

Everything. I can feel everything. The sheets I am on, the pillow my head is against, the loose blanket that covers me. To the breathing person next to me. The slow healing of my wing.

I slowly open my eyes. Closing them as immediately I am blinded by the sun. I groan out in discomfort. The body shifts next to me placing there arms around me.

"Did you sleep well my kitten?" It takes me a moment to recognize who's next to me. I look up and see mark stareing down at me. His hair is a mess but his eyes are calm.

"Yes I slept very well. I am sore but nothing I can't handle." He chuckles and starts running his fingers through my hair.

We sit like this for ages. Mark cuddling me as I try and fight off sleep.

There's a knock at the door. "Sirs its me Bery, I have some one who wishes to see you. May they come in?" Mark allows them to enter.

Fast footsteps rush to our bed. Mark gets tackled. "Morning!" Jaden yells. Mark hugs him and let's him sit between us.  "How is Sean doing?" Mark chuckles  and I hug him from behind. "Your awake!" He turns and hugs me more. He starts asking questions about my wing, among other things. Another knock this time its Ethan who enters. "I see Jaden has found you. Sean i am here to look at your wing." I nod and move to where its accessible. He starts unwrapping the bandages. "Okay well the skin has healed nicely. Now to see if you can move it. Try Gently opening your wing." I nod. I take a deep breath in and release it. I start moving the wing slowly. Its all going smoothly, with no pain until a crack is heard and I retract the wing. Ethan sighs and looks at me. "Just a little more its gonna crack because you haven't used it in awhile. Okay?

I nod and start unfolding my wing once more. It pops some more but eventually I have the whole wing open.

"Good! So I wouldn't recommend flying or anything of the sort. Just try small things like stretching them out. I will check up on it in a week and a half. So Thursday."

Jaden shuts the door and runs back to us. "What do we have planned for today!" Mark puts him on the bed. "I was hoping to talk to you guys about some things. Important things." Sliping on one of my comfy black shirts and some joggers. I sit back on the bed.

"Sean since where married now I think it would be appropriate if we moved in together along with Jaden." I think for a moment. Hes not wrong. It will make being near him easier. Jaden won't be upset when I have to leave. "Okay. The issue is I have to grab my stuff from my house. Sell my house, figure out how all of that is gonna work."  He nods then looks at Jaden. "I will need to move too. Not enough rooms for all of us. Plus bigger area for chica to run around. And a master for you and me." I nod in agreement.  "Jaden would you like to come with me to pack up some things?" He nods very happy.

Once mark is dressed we head downstairs for breakfast. Jaden ran down in front of us. Opening the door we see everyone gathered. A new place to sit was added. There was a long table with 10 seats. Two big and one medium. I smile and gesture for the others to follow.

We stand where our designated seats are. "I would like to announce that any one who helped us in our tough time is always welcome back here. Don't be afraid to reach out. To thoes who are human and have helped. You will be granted permission to do the same. But you will have to physically enter the relm. To enter you will have to show Sean's mark.  With that said lets eat!"

Everyone starts to devour the breakfast foods before them. After everyone was done eating. They choose to stay or to leave.

I went to our room and started to pack. I booked two tickets to Brighton. After a short while it was time for me and Jaden to leave.

"I want you to call me when you get there. And then call me at night. I don't care what time it is here." I agreed. Mark hugged Jaden. He pulled me into a kiss. "Go before I buy a ticket." I smile and grab Jadens bag. We walk towards our gate.

Once on the plane we get seated and the assistants come around making sure we are all alright. Then the plane takes off.

"Is this the first time on a plane for you Jaden?" He tells me no that when he was really young he was on one.

A few hours later we land.

Bery flew out a few hours ahead of us to get things ready. We spotted his sign and he hugged us. "Everything is set up besides everything being packed. You have a week to get everything out that includes the magical rooms you've made." I laugh he knows me so well.

We get to my house and start packing. Jaden insist to see my recording room. I let him. He climbs into the chair and spins. "This is amazing! Thank you! Not for letting me see this. But for everything. I would still be on the street if it was not for you. So thanks." I hug him and tell him when we get back to LA we can get him a computer to game with us on.

Bery comes up to me as Jaden runs to the kitchen to pack. "I've took the liberty of packing some of your room. I left some clothes for you to wear. All thats left is the bathroom,kitchen, and recording room." I sigh. Still so much to do.