Y4 .。.:*☆ Live On

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"NO, YOU LISTEN!" Y/N bellowed, her whole head and heart aching. Tonks, Lupin and McGonagall gave her a sympathetic look. "HE'S OUR DAD AND WE HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO SEE HIM-"

"I am aware, Miss Scamander," said Dumbledore firmly, closing his eyes.

"THEN TAKE ME TO HIM!" Y/N cried, her eyes stinging with tears.

A row of glass flasks in a cupboard near by shook dangerously, from her anger.

"Now is not the right time, Miss Scamander," Dumbledore stated. "There are unimaginable things going on at the ministry right now-"

"THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY FATHER!" Y/N yelled. She wanted desperately to leave. She had to make sure her father was alright. He was the only comfort she could cling onto.

And with that, the row of filled glass flasks in one of Dumbledore's cupboards shook violently, before bursting loudly, the glass turning into sand and flying everywhere, the liquids disappearing into the air.

Tonks, Rolf and McGonagall let out a gasp, and Lupin's breath became steadier, as they looked between the shreds of the flasks and Y/N.

Tonks whispered something under her breath and gave Lupin a concerned look.

"That is another thing we need to discuss about." Dumbledore said quietly, glancing at the destroyed flasks. "But if you please, Miss Scamander, we will need to talk about your family."

Y/N let a yell of frustration and turned away from everyone, wanting more than anything for the world to just stop.

She just lost her mother, and basically her father too, and Dumbledore was sitting there, refusing to let her see her father and telling her to listen to him?

"Hey, Y/N, you've got to calm down." Rolf said stiffly, grabbing his sister's arm. He felt like he was seconds away from crying too, but he gritted his teeth and held his tears in.

If anything, Y/N was now his entire responsibility and he wanted to do what his parents would've wanted him to do; be there for her.

Surprisingly, Y/N let Rolf grab her arm and pull her into another brotherly hug, where she sobbed, hard, into his arms.

"Mr Scamander, please take a seat." Dumbledore said, gesturing Rolf and Y/N to two seats next to Lupin and Tonks.

Rolf nodded and slowly steered his sister to sit down on the seat. Y/N didn't want him to let go. She didn't want to be alone.

But she quietly sat on the fancy chair and started to quietly hiccup, her eyes and face red.

"I'm very sorry for your loss." Dumbledore started quietly, his eyes twinkling like always.

Rolf quickly pulled his hand up and wiped away a fresh tear.

Y/N didn't say a thing.

"Before I say anything further," Dumbledore continued, "your mother left a letter for each of you, before she-"

"A letter?" Y/N furrowed her eyebrows, her voice shaking. "But- w-well, did she know she was g-going to- going to-"