Y4 .。.:*☆ Live On

Start from the beginning

Y/N immediately wiggled out of Rolf's hug and threw them a look. Why didn't they do anything to help at all?

Dumbledore went to sit behind his desk, and Lupin sat on the same seat he was sitting in earlier. The blue-haired witch slowly came over to Y/N and Rolf. Y/N noticed she was also wearing the well-known Auror uniform.

"Who are you?" Y/N shot impatiently, her voice filled with annoyance and sadness.

"I'm- I'm Nymphadora Tonks- call me Tonks." Said the witch, shyly moving forwards. She was no longer crying, but her eyes were red as tired. "Your mother- she trained me to become an Auror. She helped me so much during the past year. She was always talking about you two."

"We've heard a lot about you, Tonks, I'm Rolf-"

"Were you there with her?" Y/N asked quietly. "When she- when she- got killed?" Her whole body ached at those words.

Tonks' face dropped and her hair changed to a lighter shade of blue, almost white. Y/N was too tired to ask her how she did that.

"Y-yes..." Tonks said quietly. "Right in front of me. Alexis ordered everyone to go and hide as she distracted the death eaters. I refused- I was- I wanted to help her- but it was too late." Her voice trailed away and she looked down guiltily.

Y/N shook her head, as the tears were forced up in her eyes again. She let out a sob and pulled Tonks into a hug.

The witch looked slightly taken back, but immediately hugged her back, rubbing her back soothingly.

"I'm so sorry..." said Tonks, a silent tear rolling down her face. She rubbed Y/N's back, as she cried harder.

"Mr Scamander..." Dumbledore said suddenly.

"Yes, sir?" Rolf wiped away his tears and looked at the headmaster.

"When you're ready- your mother left a letter for each of you." Dumbledore gave him a gently smile. Rolf nodded and was about to walk over to the professor, but Y/N's voice stopped him.

"What about dad?" Y/N asked, her voice shaky and bitter.

"He was called to help your mother, at the attack." Dumbledore said quietly. "But he wasn't an Auror. He couldn't help-"

"Where is he, Dumbledore?" Y/N demanded loudly, pulling away from Tonks' hug. Dumbledore didn't flinch. Instead, he remained calm.

"He's in St Mungo's." He replied.

"Is he alright?" Rolf asked. Y/N secretly didn't want to hear the answer, whatever it was.

"He's... alive." Dumbledore said.

"What happened?" Y/N asked impatiently, not liking Dumbledore's calm tone at all.

"Crutiatus Curse." Dumbledore replied shortly.

Y/N felt her body crumble. Was it not enough? Her mother saved six lives and her father helped countless animals. What did they do to deserve this?

"I want to see him." Y/N said stubbornly, tears rapidly dripping from her chin. "I want to go to St Mungo's."

"Miss Scamander, if you will just listen-"