The precautions and warnings [0]

Hello and welcome to Fated Destiny. This is my first book (well, short story) after quite a few years, so please be kind and don't be too harsh on me. (I'm a softie 🥺)

And thank you for giving my book a chance! Though before you start the beautiful journey of Camille's life, I want to point a few things out that are important to me and also some information for you.

1. This book is about ddlg (daddy Dom/ little girl; a kink), but the main focus of it being to age regression (a coping mechanism). If you don't like it, please don't read it. I don't want to deal with people hating on the main character because she's so "weird".

2. This is a short story, so before you comment that the main characters are going way too fast or anything related to it, remember: it's a short story.

3. Everybody has their own personality, so no hate-comments about Camille's reactions or actions further in the story, please. If I see any hate-comments, they will be deleted by me! I don't tolerate anything other than your opinion (you can say how you wished/wanted Camille to react in specific situations or that you, as a reader, would have reacted differently, but you're not allowed to say that she's childish for reacting like this)!

4. If you see grammar mistakes or any mistakes at all, feel free to point them out kindly(!!!). I haven't written a story for three years now, so mistakes are bound to be found in my story. Plus, I'm still a student myself, so I obviously cannot know it all.

5. I am quite a hopeless romantic, so this story may be a bit cliché. Though I will try not to make it one as I will get opinions from my friends first before publishing the chapters, so I know whether it was too cliché (sometimes also too cringe) or if it was just right.

6. Updates are every second day. And that's a promise because I already finished writing the book, hihi. I just never want to publish something that is incomplete and needs to be updated with a deadline when I don't even have the time to write it. So rest assured, updates are every second day.

The whole copyright topic should be clear. My story is rightfully mine. Anyone who tries to copy it or publish it as their own will get sued for it. I do not tolerate people trying to make their own success by taking it from others. That's it for now. Those are my rules and information to you guys.

Happy readings! 🥰💜💫

Started: January 2nd, 2021
Finished: January 9th, 2021

- Sarah [January 11th, 2021]