The date [15]

I heard a knock on the door as Rosie said, "Cami, your date is here," and just about the right time, I slipped my black converse shoes on to match my cute outfit that consisted of a red mini skirt with a white cropped hoodie and a green cardigan.

My light brown hair was long and curled into beautiful waves which matched with my pale complexion and slightly pink lipstick. The only make up products I put on were my foundation, eyeliner and mascara.

I looked at the full body-mirror one last time before opening the door, feeling satisfied with myself. I inhaled deeply one last time before I headed to the front door.

Andrew's eyes widened for a second when he saw me before they went back to their usual size and he smiled brightly at me. "You look gorgeous," he said and I couldn't help but blush and look down.

"Thank you," I said softly and looked at him too. Black tuxedo with matching black dress pants and a white dress shirt only leaving the first two buttons open, letting all the girls outside wonder what's underneath it all.

"You don't look too bad either," I told him, still looking at the floor. Andrew chuckled and grabbed my hand, pressing a light kiss on top before letting go and we both walked towards his car.

"My highness," he opened the passenger door for me and bowed his head. I only giggled and slapped his shoulder lightly.

When Andrew entered the car we took off. "Where are we eating?" I questioned him and he looked at me for a second before giving me that smug look and said, "you'll see soon enough."

*****

"We're going to eat here?" I asked and eyed the tall bright building. It had bright lights all around the corner, making everyone know what the name of the restaurant is.

I gulped not liking that it looked expensive and having Andrew pay for it again. I mean, he did pay for our last date together, so it would be unfair if he had to pay again. Unfortunately for me though, I don't think I would be able to pay the prices here.

Plus, I think I'm a little underdressed to be entering this building at all.

Andrew opened my door for me while I was still looking at the big building and helped me out.

He intertwined our hands and kissed the back of mine. "Don't worry about it, I already told you that I want to take care of you. And that includes any kinds of food and restaurant," he said and I was about to protest but was shut up when he put his index finger on top of my lips.

"Just let me treat you to a nice meal, Camille. Okay?" I nodded my head hesitantly and we made our way inside.

It took quite a while for us to get to the restaurant because it's pretty high up. We're currently on the 31st floor and the view up here is amazing.

You could see the bright lights of the many buildings, illuminating the city and its beauty. "Camille," I heard my name being called and turned around to see Andrew standing behind me with a fond smile on his face.

We stared at each other for another second before he took his left hand out of his pants pocket and motioned for me to grab it.

I smiled back at him and quickly made my way to him before we both walked into the entrance of the restaurant Andrew made a reservation at.

"Under the name Queen," he said and we were immediately led to a table beside the window to view the beautiful city lights.

When we were seated and the menus were in front of us, I looked at him with a small smile on my face to thank him for this wonderful evening when I accidentally looked at a couple a few feet away from our table and saw them eyeing me from head to toe.