*memories*

Pin’s POV:

It had been over a year since 10 people had disappeared. We had searched everywhere for them, but they were nowhere to be found. 

Some have speculated that they left in the middle of the night on purpose, others believe they were killed. I like to think that they left, it makes it easier to cope with, the thought that they disappeared willingly, that they are still alive. 

Though I know that I shouldn’t be so naive, if they were still alive they would have come back by now.

We have actually tried to revive them, but it always went to an error screen. Golfball says that’s proof that they're still alive, but the others are skeptical.

“You have been staring into space for a while, are you okay?” I jumped at Coiny’s voice.

“Um… yeah, I’m just.... thinking…” I sighed, I wish I had the answers to their disappearance. 

“About the missing objects again? Pin, you have to understand that there is nothing that could have been done for them.” coiny put his hand on my shoulder.

I felt tears welling up in my eyes as I trembled. Before I knew it I threw myself into Coiny’s arms and sobbed. 

“Our best friend is gone, Coiny! Leafy left just like that! Without even saying goodbye!” it’s true that at some point I despised Leafy. But when her and Firey came back from bfb as friends it was quite surprising. Apparently they had made up during a contest, and though neither of them won the bfb, they still enjoyed themselves either way. 

Leafy had also apologised to me, saying that she regretted what she did all those years back, and I forgave her. The four of us had become great friends after that, and though Coiny and Firey still weren’t on the best terms, they were willing to try and get along.

“She wouldn't have left us, Pin. there has to be a reason for why they disappeared,” oh. I got lost in my thoughts again. “And besides, we have to stay strong for the others that have lost people because of this.” 

“I guess you’re right, I just wish we had more than speculation.” I hiccuped, trying my best to wipe all of the tears from my eyes. Even though I hate to admit it, no one else is going to be there when people are down, no one wants to take the place of the therapist, so I decided to fill in that role.

“Oh, by the way have you seen Firey? I don’t think he’s come out of his room in a while..” oh right, Firey. 

Firey and Leafy had started living with Coiny and me after TPOT ended a while before the dissppearances happened. We were like a chaotic family. It was nice, there was never a boring day. 

“Pin, you’re spacing out again…” I jerked up, ompf why have I been spacing out so much recently?

“No, I don’t think he’s left his room.” I sighed. Fiery was very broken up by Leafy’s disappearance. He had locked himself in his room for months when it first happened, and snapped much easier than before, especially at Coiny. I don’t blame him though, after you finally make up with someone and become friends with them again, losing them shortly after can be quite traumatic.

He has gotten better though, he has started coming out to eat and has also started socializing more. There has even been a few times that he has gone outside, which is an improvement. Though I do wish that he could trust Coiny and me more.

Fiery’s POV:

I don’t remember how long it’s been since Leafy or the others disappeared. Weeks? Months? Years? It makes no difference to me. What matters is that she’s gone.