Chapter 7 - "Initiation!"

Where we left off, Raiko, as well as many other students, were being introduced to a place they've never seen before, yet anticipated for their entire lives.

Whether from sheer determination or hard work, more than a hundred students were nominated for being the future of the survival of Remnant, but after this day, only few will live up to such a notion.

Initiation.

==========

==========

After a rather exciting first day within Beacon Academy, Raiko and his new group of friends had come to a ballroom where they'd reside for the night falling under a moment of arguing and meeting one another. In time, many had easily found themselves sleeping in sheer bliss, happy of where they'd be able to call home.

However, there was one individual who was stuck dealing with a dream that no matter how frequent, never ceases to torment him.

The same one from before.

???: . . .Raiko. . . Raiko. . .

Raiko: . . .

Once again, his eyes slowly opened to the darkness from his previous dreams, Azure irises shifting to adjust as much as they could. Only blurbs and gurgles could escape his mouth, and his movement was restrictive, as if he were moving where everything slowed down significantly.

But it was not his movements. He was submerged in deep waters.

Fortunately, the waters of such a realm developed a light that made it only an increment brighter than what he was last used to. In time, the silhouette that never disappeared revealed itself, allowing him to view a womanly image in the distance.

???: Do not forget. . .

Raiko: (thoughts) . . .Forget. . .? Forget what. . .?

The silhouette- no, the woman never ceased to say these words, unwillingly stopping due to the course of the depths muffling out her voice. Any attempt to truly listen would prove to be difficult, as his distance made matters worse.

Which means only one thing: He needed to get closer.

Raiko: (thoughts) W-Wait. . .! Who are. . .

Squirming forward through the dark ocean, he saw the woman disappear in a hue of blue, blinding him in a newfound stream of light. It caused the water to glow, which let nothing but static blind what was afar.

Just what was this. . .? Surely, there was more to it.

Unfortunately, he was given no time to process it at all, as the water began to shake, and ultimately, his surroundings went black.

???: Raiko! Raiko. . .!

Finally, he'd wake up to see Erica shaking him to the point of rolling him over, whilst he was still in his sleeping bag. It was well needed, but just at the wrong time.

Raiko: . . .Mm'up. . I'm up. . .

He rolls himself over, sitting up to see a ginger-haired girl in the distance comically zoom from side to side whilst next to another student, who was dressed in green and seemed somewhat bothered from being woke up so early.