ᴛᴀɴᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~/ɴᴇᴋᴏʜɪɴᴀ

Start from the beginning

   I swear I got flushed. Oh boy. This isn't good. Y'know what? No. It's because he was good looking. Nothing more. I sighed and decided to listen to music on the rest of my way home.

   "I hope I never see you again hot rooster head guy."

•At Shoyo's house•

I unlocked the door and yelled, "I'm home!" earning me a Natsu lunging herself at me repeating my name. I patted her head and smiled. "I missed you too."

The rest of my family came out and greeted me. "Soo~ How was your weekend Sho~" teased Zuki. "Used the whole box," I said smirking. Then I heard a squeal. "oh shit."

"Was it good then? Did he take care of you after? How did his parents not hear? Wait, OH EM GEE! Let me see your torso," rambled Mom while making her way towards me. I used Natsu as a human shield as I answered her questions. "It was good. He did. He lives alone. I refuse to show my upper body that's not already revealed. Anyways, Zuki and Natsu are gonna go on my date with me tomorrow."

"HAH?!?!" they all yelled and I flinched at the sound. I sighed then said, "I haven't been spending time with you all lately so I asked Ryu-chan if I could bring you and he agreed. He's coming here tomorrow, so again please don't harrass him."

"Yay! I get to spend time with Oni-chan and one of his many crushes!!" I slapped my hand on Natsu's mouth. My moms and Zuki started laughing at me. I pouted then went upstairs. "Be ready tomorrow by 4:30!"

>Time skip to after school sponsored by me eating cold pizza<
Tanaka's POV

I'm kinda glad that we don't have afternoon practice, but also not since I need to wake up early. Meaning I have to sleep early. I'm in pain. I wonder how his parents are. My bro couldn't tell me since he didn't meet them. It seems like he really loves his sisters since he would ask me if they could come along. I was a little sad at first since I wanted one-on-one time with him, but whatever.

"Senpai! Naka-senpai!" I snapped out of my thoughts and saw my little Shoyo waving his hand in front of me. I guess he realized I wasn't daydreaming anymore because he jist sighed and pulled my hand to I guess where his car is. "His hands are soft." I never want to let go.

•At Shoyo's house•

   Shoyo warned me in the car about his parents and honestly I braced for whatever. He opened the door and yelled out an I'm home. Once he took off his shoes he crouched down and opened his arms. I got confused until a little girl with orange hair cane running into his arms yelling, "ONII-CHAN!"

   He laughed and it was h e a v e n l y. Then another girl and two women came out. Shoyo patted the little girl's back and stood up. "Ryu-chan Natsu and Zuki are the ones coming with us today," he said while pointing. I nodded and his parents introduced them to me.

   After the introductions, Shoyo spoke up. "You guys get to know each other or something, I'm gonna take a shower then change so we can go." We nodded and he went upstairs. "Tanaka-kun, would you like anything to drink?" "Ah- I would like water, thank you Amaya-san." She nodded and headed to the kitchen. Sora-san lead me, Natsu, and Miki to the living room where we talked until Shoyo came back.