INFORMATION

─ ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

MAP OF CAMP SCHLONG:

ROLES IN CAMP SCHLONG:

ALPHA
in charge, stays in a different place to the betas and omegas, usually in this position due to lengthiest schlongs.

BETA
second in command (used as backup as seen in Beta Schlong), can also be the people to collect resources, betas will often be in groups that they leave the camp in for hunting, etc.

OMEGA
most protected of the 3, barely any in camp schlong, usually in the great hall but not much goes on in there.

APPEARANCES:

ALPHA
large schlong over 1000 inches, extremely tall and strong to carry the schlong's weight, often with very sharp claws and most alphas in camp schlong have a patch on their arms to symbolise which alpha they are.

BETA
medium schlongs usually around 400 inches but have been recorded to grow larger, all betas in camp schlong have brown eyes and are quite short but still muscular.

OMEGAS
smallest schlongs with a maximum record of 150 inches, mostly have way longer tails than others, way too small compared to alphas and all omegas in camp schlong are required to have a small smiley face tattoo on their wrists.

MAIN CHARACTERS:

ALPHA SCHLONG
alpha of camp schlong, has been running it for about a decade as it's been handed down generations in her family. longest schlong currently recorded until 'the incident' of course.

ALPHA MALE
mostly in charge of hunting and collecting resources, can very often be found telling younger kids stories (a lot about arson strangely enough.) won in a battle against an older alpha as a child and earned her place from there.

ALPHA GINGER
mainly silent but deadly, very often found sleeping during important events as nobody dares to wake her. scares too many people to usually be allowed in the main camp area.

BETA SCHLONG
was simply a hunter a few years ago but started growing out her schlong when she realised the power that came with that role. has one daughter (Mal) but is busy helping out to really look after her - of course, she's still a wonderful parent though.

MAL
beta schlong's daughter, usually kept in the great hall under the careful eye of the chefs. has 2 pets that she is often seen whispering to but nobody appears to question it.

PESCADO
mal's parrot fish who loves to be carried around the camp. wears a cowboy hat and glasses, their fishbowl is decorated nicely enough with a plant or two.

TORTUGA/???
mal's turtle, yet to be seen. she was rescued from the lake not too long ago and mainly resides there. mal can never be too sure if it's actually the turtle she found or just some random one. either way she's treated like royalty if any camp members ever see her around.

OMEGA ???
yet to be seen, an omega that used to somehow sneak into groups of betas going out hunting and was bought up by a lot of alphas, resulting in a strange enough omega. they have some problems with some other omegas and a lot of fights are caused by him.

ALPHA ???
yet to be seen, a very new alpha that was found during a hunt where they were left almost for dead by their original pack. now the one mainly there just to help, probably the alpha people are least scared to confide in.

???

???
[̶͍̻̮̲͇͍̓r̷͖͉̗̬̟̉̓̃̍̀̌͝ȅ̸̩̐͌̾̈͌̚̚ͅc̸̘͆̋͐o̷̢̻̹̱͇̩̠̱͈̎̉̑̌̽̂͘͜͠͝r̷̢̛͈͈̙͈̗̼͆̇̾̈́͒̿̽͝͠d̴̥͚̐̾̀̓͆ ̶̱̗̜́̑͜͠n̸̢̾̆̋̀͆̀̆͝ö̸̳́̾̎̽͐͝͠ẗ̶̡̗̦̺̭̗̅ ̷͚̩͈͑͐̈̔͑̉̎f̴̞̓͊͋̈́̈́͝o̵̢̪̜͔̱͔͝ư̵͖̠̟̼̯̄̈́͛̐̔̎̕͘ń̷͙̠̗̰͓̦̰̼́̎͊͆̍͛̾̕͘͜ͅd̵̖̗̦̻͖̻̭̫͙́͗͜͝]̴̨̛̙̤͓̫̟͕̤̇̀̂͛̉̕͝͝