This car ride was ... how do I say it? BORING.

The only sure thing he had was that this damn 'date' was not in the city, because the more time passed the more the car moved away from the city.

I better get dicked down or else.

Barbie was focused on the road, he seemed lost in his thoughts. He made one last turn until he reached a dock, where there was only one yacht.

Is it too late to run away?

"We're here" Barbie exclaimed staring at someone who wasn't me

"We're here" Barbie exclaimed staring at someone who wasn't me. I swerved my gaze to the other side of the window.

Lorenzo was standing on the yacht stairs talking furiously to someone on the phone. He ran his hands through his hair as he paid close attention to whatever the other person was saying.

He is wearing a black shirt, showing off his strong tattooed arms, and he was wearing black jeans and I couldn't see the shoes or appliances.

I looked back at the driver "Thanks for the ride, Barbie" I thanked him and walked out of the car.

His hazel eyes turned in my direction and his lips from the devilish smirk that I was beginning to get addicted to.

"Ti chiamo più tardi ed è meglio che tu non faccia una cazzata" He nagged to whoever was behind the call. Judging from the tone of his voice, he's not happy at all.
(Translation: I'll call you later and you better not fucked up)

"You rented a whole ass yacht?" I joked as I took the hand that he had extended so I could pass.

"Who said I rented it?"

I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

I notice that he always wears a chain around his neck, as well as rings on his hands. This man was extremely beautiful without even trying. Well, good genes run in his family.

I was caught off guard when his thumb swipes my bottom lip "What was that for?"

"You had a bit of drool"

I rolled my eyes again at the fact that he was probably right "Alright, I'm here for the food so lead the way"

He relaxes his face and brings his hand to his chest simulating pain "Ouch, and here I thought you liked me?"

I ironically rolled my eyes, again, and shook my head "Sorry to disappoint"
~~~

Expensive. It was the only word that crossed my mind. I didn't even know how to describe it.

The sea breezes ruffle my hair, the lights of the city could easily be mistaken for the stars. We were high seas, so I could easily recreate the Titanic.

I don't know how to explain this, but I felt comfortable around him. As if it were the most natural thing in the world.

We were on deck, sitting at a table with all kinds of food, I had to restrain myself from not eating everything in front of me.