Jack Gilinsky

💿 clean ✌️

My feet were screaming at me to stop walking but I absolutely couldn't. I don't wanna waste anytime here, at Cedar Point. I didn't come all the way from Omaha for nothing. (m/f/n) started running as we got closer to the Gemini. "I say Blue is going to win!" She screamed as she got up to the end of the line. "Red!" I screamed back laughing. I ran until I got to her. Other people were running to the line too. BAM! "Ouch." I grumbled as I got up and turned around to face whoever just ran into me. "I am so super sorry!" A familiar face said. "It's okay." I said dully and ran my fingers through my ponytail. "Oh shit!" (m/f/n) said. "What?" I asked quietly while turning to face her. "You have ice cream in your hair and on your back!" She laughed. Okay now I'm pissed. "Here." The guys said. He took off his shirt and handed it to me. "You can wear that and ill go get a new shirt. By the way my name is Jack." He said smiling. I handed him back his shirt. "It will be okay. I'll go get myself a new shirt and you can keep yours. Nice to meet you by the way, my names (y/n)!" I chirped near the end. He smiled. "This is my friend Jack." He said referring to another guy standing by him. "And this guy-""his name is Jack as well?" I asked cutting him off. "No that ones Sammy, but good guess." He laughed. I chuckled a bit too. "This is (m/f/n)." I smiled gesturing back at her. "Hey" she said as her eyes examined her phone. "OMG! Sammy, Jack and Jack are here!" She said loudly. She threw her phone at me and I read the tweet by Jack Gilinsky. It said 'At Cedar Point meeting girls that are on point.' It also had a selfie of him and the other two. I fangirled just a tad. Then I turned to face the boys I just met. "Sorry I fangirl a lot." I said with a slight laugh at the end. "WAIT! Are you Jack Gilinsky?" I asked just now realizing. He laughed and said that he indeed was. We hugged and decided to go to McDonalds once we both got back to Omaha.