Chapter 26

Damian scowled, taking a pretty good guess at what she was about to do.

Jade came up to the end of the bed and slowly opened her towel. She didn't meet his gaze, as if she were ashamed of what she was doing. He licked his top lip, taking in and savoring every lush curve of her. His mouth watered. Right then and there all possibility of stopping himself flew out the window. He would gladly take every bit of what she offered. And he would fuck the sense out of that pretty little head, just to make sure she was way past sore in the morning.

If she was going to give it, there was no way he was going to deny it.   

Goddamn . . . He closed his eyes and took a deep, shaky breath.

He was going to bury himself deep inside her to stop the aching that pounded in his gut. The pain his father was inflicting on him had nothing to do with this. It might for her, but for him, this was a dessert that'd been a longtime coming.

The way she looked him over a while ago made his bones tremor. That strange light that had shown in her eyes set something ablaze in him. In a good way.

   Opening his eyes, his vision was all on her. Focused on nothing but her. The creamy skin of her breasts glowed in the light. Large and perky, they were every man's dream. Or at least they should be, but no other man would ever get the chance to experience them again once he had his taste. Her small, honey-colored buds were hardened from the cold chill of the room. He glanced downward, scanning over her curvy hips and nearly dropped out.

   Swallowing hard, he regained his ground and licked his lips again as he stared in awe at the little slit between her legs, his cock twitching with fervent need.

   He wanted her to look up. Wanted her to see how turned-on he was. In fact, the giant bulge down below was already trying to break itself free from the confinement of his boxers. The head of it already poking through the fly of them as it patiently waited to be noticed.

   "I understand if you don't want to.” Jade kept her eyes lowered toward the ground, the lights flickering and casting an orange glimmer across her skin.

   Did she really think that low of herself? Had she really not noticed how obsessed he'd become with her, or the fact that he had been trying to get her in bed all this time? He couldn't say he believed she missed all of those strong hints. Not to mention the groping he'd been working on her.

   She covered herself back up with the towel and turned to head back into the bathroom. In a quick movement, Damian jumped up and wrapped a thick arm around her waist. Before she had time to comprehend what was going on, he tossed her onto the bed, ripping the towel away from her body as he did. Jade's head hit the pillows and her eyes went wide, filling with shock as she gaped up at him.

   He dropped the towel to the floor and stepped to the edge of the bed.

   He scowled, raking his gaze over her and letting it linger on her chest. “I don’t think you know what you’ve gotten yourself into.”

   Her wild curls fell over her shoulders, cloaking just the top of the mounds. Her legs curled up and squeezed together as she pushed herself to the wall.

   For a moment, he wondered if she could handle him and his idea of . . . pleasure. His eyes flickered up to hers. “You know I like it rough, right?”

   “Figured that much.”

   “You gonna be able to handle that?”

   She shrugged. “You’re not gonna punch me in the face, are you?”