|Never thought this day will come

Start from the beginning

Mattheo looked at me with pain in his eye's "Blackwood you should leave now.." I wipe out my tears and give Jasmine and gave Jasmine her last kiss on her forehead. "Goodbye Jasmine see you in another lifetime bestie." I smile weakly and gave her a hug.

I stand up and look at her one last time,Mattheo side hugs me"Goodbye Jasmine." I kneeled down and gave her the necklace she bought for me years ago,"Love you bestie!" My tear dropped on her pale bruisey skin. I saw a tear in the corner of her eye which completely sharttered my heart even more.

"Y/n let's go.." Mattheo helps me get up,"Mattheo can we at least stay here for a while?" He kisses my forehead for the longest time "No y/n we can't stay here any longer,we need to get back to our dorm. " I wave Jasmine a goodbye with a weak smile on my face."Bye baby." I sniff

Mattheo helps me back to my dorm,"You should probably take a shower y/n.." I nod.

I entred my bathroom and looked at the mirror with tears streaming down my cheeks,l wipe them and l see Jasmine's reflection on the mirror l turn around to see her ghost smiling "I love you y/n Please don't cry l'm fine" I smile weakly "Why did you leave me Jasmine huh? " I wipe out my tears "I'm sorry y/n but l have to go..remember I'm always here." She touches her chest and smile "Bye Jasmine." She smiles and leaves.

I took a cold shower and walked back inside my bedroom. I wore my pyjamas and Jasmine favourite necklace.

I lay next to Mattheo facing him,"I miss her Mattheo."He pulls me closer "I know y/n but she's alright l promise." I sigh and fell asleep on his chest.

•Funeral Day•

It's raining cat and dogs,Mattheo and l wore black and brought flowers and paintings for Jasmine.

I kneeled down on her grave"Bestie promise me you will always visit me,l miss you soo much we all miss you you mostly Blaise misses you." I wiped my tears and placed the flowers on her grave.

Mattheo kneeled down and whispered something on Jasmine's grave,he placed Jasmine favourite paintings on top. I stared at her grave for a while and cried,"Stop y/n..she's alright." I smile weakly and sigh. "We should check on Cedric's grave." Mattheo nodded and we apperated to his grave.

I saw his dad,Lupin and Harry there. "Hello Mr Diggory." He smiled weakly "Hello y/n.." I sigh and kneeled on Cedric's grave "We will miss you hufflepuff." I smiled tears streaming down my cheeks. "Harry thank you for bringing Cedric's body back." I place flowers on his grave "That's what he wanted y/n.." I sighed and held Mattheo's hand.

•Few days Later•

"Y/n you should start eating this is so unhealthy stop this,Jasmine said she's fine so please stop this!" Sarah begged. "I'm not hungry Sarah,l'm fine." She cupped my cheeks "No you are not you lost too much weight y/n You don't look good,l miss the old energetic y/n.." I cried in her arms "I just want Jasmine back Sarah.." She kissed my forehead "She's didn't leave y/n She's in our hearts." I smiled weakly "Now co'mon lets go eat..."

I walked with her at Great Hall every students where staring at me,l felt uncomfortable.

I took a seat next to Mattheo,"Y/n finally,thank you Sarah."He smiled at Sarah. I ate some chicken and peas.

The bell rang and every student left,Mattheo stood up and carried my books for me,l tried to stand up but l couldn't l fell on Mattheo's arms.

I fainted,my vision became blurry and then dark.

•Hospital Wing•

I slowly opened my eye's,l saw Mattheo and Sarah seated next to each other waiting for me to wake up.

"W-what happend?" I touch my forehead, "You fainted dummy l told you to eat but you became too difficult now look!" She shaked her head in annoyance," She's right y/n you should have listened to Sarah." I sigh

The nurse came in with papers "I would like to ask you some questions y/n." I gulp "Have you ever vomited?" -"No l haven't why?" She sighs loudly "Well because Miss Riddle you are 2 weeks preganant." I gasp,Mattheo and Sarah turn to face me with shoocked expressions on their faces.

"I'm w-w-what?" I widen my eye's the nurse gives Theo some papers to sign. Mattheo clenches his jaw "What the fuck y/n why would you,l know I'm the father because we haven't had sex but you and Michael." Tears start to run down my cheeks. "I'm sorry Mattheo l didn't know."Mattheo stand up from the chair "You didn't know oh com'on y/n do you ever know anything,You are fucking preganant with someone else's baby not mine!" He gives me a disgusting look "I thought l took a pill Theo.." I sniff "You thought,why do you always think y/n can't you remind yourself ,l loved you y/n but you with someone's else child l can't,goodbye y/n and before I leave its over between us if my father finds out about your pregnancy with someone's else child you are dead y/n...." He threw the flowers he gave me on the floor.

I cried until Sarah hugged me to comfort me.

"You don't need him y/n I'm here." I wipe out my tears and smile at Sarah "Why am l so stupid Sarah..?" She frowns "You aren't stupid y/n..." Draco came in running and gave me the biggest hug "I'm sorry y/n." I embraced him back

The nurse came in and asked both Sarah and Draco to leave,l was left alone and Mattheo broke up with me.

A/N

Not me writing this chapter listening to Another love for 1hr loop😂