34. No more secrets

Start from the beginning

His big almond black eyes were looking at me with such adoration, I felt my heart flutter in my chest.

I opened my phone's camera, wanting to immortalize this moment. There was a gigantic mirror right in front of us and I snapped a quick pic.

"Here you go," announced the friendly sales assistant, coming back with the tracksuit between her hand

I thanked her and she disappeared again, leaving us two inside the room. I walked into the changing room part and closed the velvet curtain behind me.

"You don't have to close that, you know," I heard Taehyung's deep voice from the other side. "It's nothing I haven't seen already."

Quick flashes of our sexy morning came to my mind and I started feeling hot.

"Perv," I hissed at him, a smile on my lips.

Some soft chuckles came from behind the curtain.

A few minutes later, I exited the fitting room and Taehyung whistled at me, softly clapping, admiring me up and down.

"Tae..." I giggled, my cheeks getting red. "I know you're my fan but please... behave."

He laughed, poking me in the ribs. I glanced at my reflection in the mirror and thought I was actually looking pretty cute in this outfit. The shape was complimenting my non-existent curves and giving me a hype look.

"You're hot," complimented Taehyung, his dreamy stare fixated on my butt.

I snapped my fingers in front of his face to bring him back to Earth.

"Taehyung!" I laughed, turning on myself to check out the back. "Don't you think it's too tight on my butt?"

I stretched one leg in the back to show what I meant. Taehyung frowned his eyebrows and bit on his lower lip, his hands on his heart, looking as if I was torturing him.

Feeling cheeky, I mimicked doing some squats in front of him. He tried to slap my ass but I avoided him in time.

"So, how are you liking it?" asked the voice of the saleswoman behind the door.

"Just wait 'til we get home," Taehyung hissed at me with a threatening tone, his eyes lingering on my butt.

I repressed a laugh as the saleswoman was entering the room.

"I like it," I smiled at her, adjusting the crop top around my chest. "I just wish it would be larger... To feel comfier, you know."

"Oh, of course!" she nodded, looking at the fit on me. "Would you like me to bring the next size up?"

"That'd be perfect, thank you so much," I answered with a light smile.

"Also, this outfit is part of a matching couple tracksuit from our new collection," she said, showing the picture of a model couple on the tablet.