Chapter 16: Platform 9 3/4? Where the hell is that?

Start from the beginning

*timeskip*

Once Percy had finished Marius's punishment he laid down next to the Little Tiber with a sigh. Suddenly the sun was obscured by a shadow: Julius. 

"Not on guard duty?" Julius asked. 

"Orders from Consul Marius", Percy groaned. "I can't feel my arms anymore."

"Good. You deserve it", Julius said. "And Claudia?"

"Cleaning the sewers and aquaduct", Percy said. 

"I know what will give you some more energy", Julius said. 

"What is it?" 

"This", Julius said before pushing him into the river. After a few seconds Percy came floating back to the top. 

"Hasn't helped", he said. Just then Percy saw Claudia walking towards them. And she didn't look happy. 

"Oh dear", Percy said before he dived back down. Julius turned around and also saw Claudia's angry face. 

"Percy, a little help please?" he asked. Percy just stuck his arm out of the water and put his thumb down. "Oh no. I have a bad feeling about this."

"Hey Claudia, how are you doing?" Julius asked awkwardly. 

"That was the worst thing I've done in my life", Claudia said horrified. 

"The worst thing you've done in your life so far", Julius said. 

"I can't smell anything. I've forgotten the smell of freedom", Claudia said. 

"Don't be so dramatic", Julius said. "There are worse things in life."

"Like?"

"I imagine getting bitten by a hydra isn't very fun", Julius said. 

"Potato, potato", Claudia said as she came closer to Julius. 

"No offence", he said. "But you smell really, really bad. Anyway, I came here to say dinner will be up in a while. You two should probably get changed." "And have a shower", he added quietly. 

"I know something better than a shower", Claudia said with a grin. 

"I don't like that grin", Julius said. Claudia tackled him and they both fell into the river. Once Julius resurfaced he swam straight to the shore. 

"Why do I even bother with those two? They are just as bad as each other", he said to himself as he climbed onto the riverbank. He waited for Claudia to come back up too, but she didn't and he started to get worried. "Claudia! Where are you?" Julius waded back into the water until the water was up to his waist. "Claudia, I know you're there! Don't make me come get you!" Claudia jumped out of the water and tackled Julius again. They both fell under water, but this time Julius didn't come up. Claudia panicked and pulled him to the shore. He didn't seem to be breathing. 

"Centurion! Julius! Oh gods please no", Claudia said. 

"Boo!" Julius said. Claudia jumped and Julius laughed. "There, now you know how that feels!" 

"Oh gods centurion, I thought I killed you", Claudia said as she hugged him. 

"I'm not that easy to get rid of", Julius said with a smile. "You can let go of me. That's an order."

"I could, but then I couldn't do this", Claudia said before she kissed him. They sat there kissing until Percy thought they had had enough so he splashed them with water. 

"Alright lovebirds, enough. Time for dinner!"

*timeskip*

Percy's POV