Part 9

❄💚❄
Guess who's finally gonna
post her baby this Monday?
Me, yupp. That's who!

Watch out, bitches
I'm about to get wild
HAHAHAHAHA
❄💚❄

"... and now I pronounce you Husband and Husband. You may kiss the groom"

He threw himself to me, smashing our lips harshly but somehow lovingly. People cheered loudly and I can't help but smirk in the kiss. My hands locked around his waist while his rested his arms on its usual place, my neck. We pulled away a few seconds later, but connect our lips again as soon as we caught our breath.

"Take a room, you dumbass!" A certain someone yelled out. I gave Michael my middle finger but continued to kiss the living shit out of Luke. Unfortunately, we pulled away again soon due to a certain something.

"I love you"

"And I love you, I can't believe you haven't faint yet," I said, giggling lightly. He shoved me playfully before kissing my lips again.

"I so am cannot wait to wreck you officially" I whispered in his ear.

"Eh? I thought it's been official since a long, long time ago?"

"As a husband, you dummy!"

"Oh, well I'm your dummy then" He replied cheekily, giggling like the cutie he is.

"Yeah, my stubborn dummy baby" I tap his nose with my finger, making it scrunched up automatically and adorably.

"Shut up!"

"Make me"

And so he did. He slammed my lips onto mine again, harassing it in a loving way. Does that even make sense?

We both were pulled apart by the idiots, telling us to stop before we start fucking each other on the altar. He blushes deep red at that but I just laughed loudly.

"Go dance, everyone is waiting," Liz said.

"Is it really that important?" He whined childishly.

"Yes, now c'mon!"

"Ashton hasn't a- wait, where's Ash?"

"He's behind you dummy!" Calum said, rolling his eyes with an amused smile. He turned his body around and saw me on my knee with one hand extended, trying to hold back my amusement.

"May I have this dance, princess?"

"You're a dummy! But yeah, yes you may" He accepted my hand and then the music started to play. Lover of Mine by 5 Minutes of Winter rang through the big church.

"How's your feeling?" I asked as I twirled him around. I pulled him back in, giving him the chance to answer.

"I feel fantastic, how about you?"

"I feel loved."

"Smooth, Irwin, smooth..."

"You're an Irwin too now, you know"

"Yeah, I'm wide aware. I can't be happier"

"Oh, I know you can."

"What do you mean? I'm as happy as I can get today"

"An addition or two in our little family would make you even happier. How's that sound?"

"Kids? Or dogs?"

"How about both?"

"You want that with me?" He asked, watching me in surprise. I locked my hand around his waist, swinging our body mindlessly side to side.

"Obviously, I married you because I want that with you"

"Can we get a dog first?" He asked, tilting his head to the side, giving me that faux innocent.

"Sure, a pug?"

"Oh my god, yes!!!" He threw himself on me, causing me to stumble a bit but thankfully able to catch him. I swung him around which soon turned him into a giggling mess.

"I love you so much, you won't understand"

"I love you just as much, please never doubt yourself ever again" I replied softly. The song ended just as we finished with our conversation and I pulled him in for a simple kiss.

Lover by Taylor Swift started playing and everyone grabbed their partner and started to dance around us. Luke looked up at me with a wide smile on his face making me raised my eyebrows smugly.

"Can we have a quickie?" He asked him softly.

"What? You can't wait until tonight?"

"Wait, what? I want that egg cake thingy"

"It's QUICHE, Lu, Quiche!"

"Oh, sorry..."

"Are you seriously didn't know or?"

"I don't, I swear." He looked at me with those big blue eyes of him, showing nothing but sincerity.

"Hm?" I smirked, teasing him with a cocked eyebrow. He punched my chest in annoyance, an adorable pout adorning his lips.

"Alright, alright... what the princess want, the princess get, c'mon!" I said and he squealed happily, latching himself to my arm before he dragged me towards the food.

❄💚❄
On more serious note tho..

I'm torn between majoring in PR or Psychology. Both are hard to get in, but Psychology's chance is bigger than PR's chance but I wanna go with PR

Wtf should I do??
I'm so torned and conflicted and confused and lost and asdghlkagfj now

Send help, please
Much love x
❄💚❄