She did not know why. But whenever he invaded her personal space with his sensuous being, she always found herself in a daze.

As if she would never stop him if he did anything to her.

He was staring at her panicked face for a while, then he started breathing her intoxicating scent to his nose. Gliding his nose on every part of her face.

Ahhh..... Such abundance of allure. He wanted to bath himself in it.

It wasn't a need. It was a primary instinct of every animal to sniff their mates and bath in their attention.

When his sniffing and incoherent mumblling continued for a while, Aiyana strangely found herself relaxing in his arms even when she could feel his hot breath on her neck.

When he had his fill, the control of all senses where returned back to Azazel, as he slipped into a deep space in their mind, intently watching her from there.

Azazel, now, took his face out of her neck and stared at her deeply with his  piercing amethyst eyes. The previous rage in them totally gone.

After a while, he held her waist and slowly pulled her up till her small face reached his chest and they were sitting up on the mattress. But still he never separated from her. His one hand was engulfing her waist so that they looked bound together.

He signed with his other hand.

Don't. Please don't ever say such misleading words. You have no idea how precious you are.

Aiyana just stared at him with silence. It was the first time someone ever comforted her when she was drowning in her misery of desolation and self-blame.

A sheen layer of water covered her sparkling zircon eyes.

Noticing this, Azazel nuzzled her face into his chest, trying to offer her comfort and started softly stroking her hair.

After a while, he signed with the same hand.

You should be proud of yourself Aiyana. Not ashamed to how people perceive you. Because those 'people' don't have conscience, they only got a mouth.

You are very precious to your life, Aiyana.

Very.

At the end of his signing, his previously pained amethyst eyes now shined with belief. Belief in her.

Aiyana just closed her eyes and gave him a many nods. Nods indicating that she would never discourage or self-doubt herself on 'people's' words. And then hugged him tight. Very tight.

So.. You like me? After a while she continued their previous conversation.

Yes. Very. He signed with a smile.

A peachy blush bloomed on her cheeks at his cheeky smile. To which he smirked and repeatedly poked her cheeks, only for them to redded more as she tried to hide her face from his mischievous eyes and fingers.

He laughed at her red cheeks misery, embarrassing her more.

When their fun was over, she signed something too.

I....... Like you too. Her whole face, even the tip of her ears were red with shyness.

It was the first ever time when she was confessing to someone.

[And they will make sure to make it her only ever time.]

Azazel's eyes widened with surprise, while his beast had resolved to shake his hairy booty in his mind with maddening joy.

She said yes!!!

She likes us too!!! Oolalalaaaleloooo!!! Aaawoooooooo!!!

They were so happy that the whole earth was celebrating. Fresh rain was drizzling on the farmers land, warm breeze was everywhere, the calamities on some parts of earth completely stilled.

All because of her. Their Queen.

Not being able to control his happiness, Azazel quickly engulfed her within his arms, and started feathering sweet kisses on her forehead. In response, she blushed while giggling at his goofiness.

A new life was awaiting them with spring breezes and some storms. Heart shattering storms.

______________________

Please Vote and Comment.

Your votes will be my inspiration to write more.