~•CHAPTER 5•~

Bắt đầu từ đầu

My day was fine. All my classes seemed a little down when they came in. I asked what was wrong and all of them shrugged. I know they had Remus before, so I just thought that maybe he wasn't having a good day.

After my classes finished I wanted to check on him to see if he needed help or just to see if he wanted to talk.

I leave my room and head to Remus. He had a class to I stood at the back in the corner not wanting to bother them. I look around, they all were in silence and Remus was sitting behind a desk with his head in his hands. I walk forward a bit, my heel clicking on the ground. Due to the silence, everyone looks up, some smile and some look a little sad. Remus looks up as well, he didn't look happy.

He looks at his students. "Don't get distracted!" He snaps, he looks at me and frowns. Not he's normally cheerful face whenever I was around him. No, he was just staring daggers at me. I look at him with sadness and put my head down, I began to leave the room when I hear him stand up a walk towards me. He grabs my arm as I turn around.

"I'd appreciate it if you don't distract them again! You might not care, but I do!" I look at him in shock, I didn't want to say anything to him. Tears came to my eyes and I just nod. "Just leave, please. Do something useful with your time instead of bothering me!" He turns and slams the door in my face. I stand there for a few moments thinking of what he just said. I gave a shaky breath and walk back to my chambers.

I got there and tears roll down my cheeks. I didn't blame him or myself. I shouldn't have done what I did, I made his mood worse. I wipe the tears away and start marking some of the homework.

I finish marking and look at the clock on the wall in my lounge

I finish marking and look at the clock on the wall in my lounge. 7:00 pm I didn't realise the time. I take my glasses off and rub my face, I wasn't hungry. I sigh and stood up stretching my body from lean on my sofa while marking. I place the marking on the coffee table and pick up my mug. I spot the book Remus lent to me a few weeks ago. He recommended it, I finished reading it the night before and meant to give it back. But I didn't want to anger him more today. I sigh and walk to the sink. I hear the noise of a door slamming and quick footsteps running down the hall, I assume it's either Snape or Remus. I didn't check and just wash my mug and walk back into the lounge area. I look down at the book and pick it up.

'Just take it back. He's just in a bad mood. He didn't mean what he said to you.' I sigh and pick it up walking to the door. I open it and walk to Remus'. I knock and wait for an answer. I didn't hear anything so I knock again a little harder. Again, nothing. I sigh and place his book on the step. 'He must be at dinner.' I look at the door for a few moments and was about to head into my room when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn and see Snape.

"What are you doing?" He looks down at me with a scowl.

"Just giving him back his book. I don't think he's in so I left it on the step." Snape nods.