|Two Oceans in between us

Start from the beginning

"Draco....Can you stop creeping on me!" I hit him on his arm."Oh shut up and can you tell me what's wrong with Sarah?" He scratches the back of his head"Congratulations you dump shit,You made Sarah pregnant!" I roll my eye's while clapping my hands. He widen his eye's "Wait-l'm going to be a dad!?" He hugs me tightly "She doesn't want to keep the baby Draco..I'm sorry." He pulls away from the hug and looks at me with a frown on his face "S-she doesn't want to keep my baby?" He stutters "I'm sorry Draco she's just not ready.." He shakes his head in disbelief and shuts the door behind him.

I grab my purse and my wand heading downstairs,l stop on my tracks hearing Sarah and Draco argue.

"WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND DRACO,I DON'T WANT TO HAVE KIDS NOW!" I walk towards Sarah's room while earsdropping on them. "SARAH PLEASE JUST LISTEN TO ME,I WON'T LEAVE YOU AND THE BABY,JUST KEEP IT I BEG YOU." I cover my mouth in shook "DRACO I CAN'T I DON'T WANT MY FAMILY TO NEGLECT ME,I'M SORRY BABY.." I hear a glass shatter on the floor. "DRACO STOP THIS!" Sarah starts crying,"I'm sorry Sarah l shouldn't have reacted like that."

"Earsdropping love?" I turn to face Mattheo while holding the bridge of my nose in shame of getting caught. "Theo what the fuck!" I shake my head, he wraps his arm around my shoulder," You shouldn't be earsdropping on people." I roll my eye's "Shut up l need to leave." He cups my chin and l face him "Where are you going too?" He raises his eyebrow "Hogsmead." I whisper. "Then I'm going with you." I push his arm off and walked downstairs.

He apperates infront of me "Don't do that Theo you scared me!" I place my hand on my heart.He grabs my hand and we both apperate to Hogsmead.

•Hogsmead•

He held my hand and we entered into the store. "Goodmorning young couples." An old lady says with a smile on her face,I blush and l look at Mattheo"We are-"He then answered"Goodmorning.."I roll my eye's giving him a cute smile.

"Do you need anything dear?" She checks through her papers "Actually yes,l need umm..birth pills for a friend." I say in a low tone "Oh dear you youngsters..the birth pills are on the right shelf." I laugh awkwardly heading towards the birth pills.

I paid for the birth pills and went to Mattheo"We should get going.." He stands up and he wraps his arm around my waist.

We walked towards other stores to buy some crispys and candy until I heard a voice call my name.

"Princess!" I widen my eye's and quickly turn my head. "Dad?" I run towards him giving him a hug. "Oh darling l missed you so much!" I smile "I missed you more dad,why didn't you send any letter?" I pull away tears of joy running down my cheeks " I'm sorry dear I wish l could have sent a letter but I was too busy..."

My dad makes his way to Theo,"So you are the young man who's going to marry my daughter soon?" He extends his hand to Mattheo,Mattheo shakes my father's hand"Yes I am."He says while looking at me with a smirk on his face.

My father and Mattheo talked for forty minutes making me left out. I got excited that Mattheo and my father are getting alone.

"It was a pleasure to meet you Mr Blackwood." Mattheo stands up "Take good care of my daughter Theo." Mattheo nods his head "I will." I clear my throat,They both look at me "Dad can l have a word with you..?" Mattheo leaves me and my dad alone.

___///____///____////____////____////___///___☆

"WAIT I have a BROTHER!?"My dad holds my hand "Yes y/n I'm sorry l didn't talk you this but you do." I straighten myself,"Dad you could have told me a long time ago,who is he..?" I sighs "Don't tell your mother but his in Hogwarts his name is Louis Demore." I cover my mouth. "Dad l have met him at Voldemorts manor a few days ago." My dad frowns"He went there!?" I nod lightly "This boy will never stop will ur?" My dad face palms himself.

We talked to each other and l really enjoyed talking to my father since it's been years. I missed my dad's smile his laughter mostly seeing him happy then ever.

✞Mαттнєσ's Pσν

Time passed by while looking for an engagement ring for y/n. Until I spotted a beautiful blue ring. I knew it would be beautiful on her.

"Do you need anything sir?" An old man asks,"Well yes l would love to get this ring for my fiance

"Do you need anything sir?" An old man asks,"Well yes l would love to get this ring for my fiance." The old man took the ring from my hands and took a look at it.

I bought the ring and hid it in my pocket,"Have a good day sir." The old man smiles, l walk out of the store.

Her smile made me smile and made me feel something l haven't felt in years.

"Y/n dear I have to go I promise l'll send you letters everyday." Mr Blackwood gave y/n a hug and left.

"How are you feeling y/n?" I kiss her cheek,"I'm great Mattheo." I let out a small smile "You know l haven't seen you smile before.." I sigh "You are the reason why l smile y/n.." She blushes and l smirk. "We should leave Mattheo..." I cup her cheeks and kiss her softly.

A/N
Please 😭❤I'm simping so hard on Mattheo I made this my script LOLL💀😈;) I'll update wait...