E'ani:

"I'll be downstairs while you get up

"I'll be downstairs while you get up." He shook his head making her hold a confused look.

"Stay up here with me till I get ready." He didn't have to do nothing but brush his teeth and wash his face, they both had on matching sets of pajamas that Ke'lannie forced him to wear.

"Fine mister clingy." She followed him into the bathroom.

Meanwhile down stairs everyone was talking about how Ke'lannie needs to get pregnant.

"Quit wishing that on my sista." Miyah laughed, Freaky was unintentionally staring her down, it was known that they used to mess around, even though they stopped fooling around , freaky never quit flirting why her , he never even tried to hide how he was still attracted to her.

The kids were opening their presents in the other room.

"Big KD said he wants grand kids so they have to have kids." Ant shrugged.

"When I say that?" Big KD rose his eyebrows.

"Boy you better quit lying on my name." He pointed his finger at Ant making him laugh.

"You were thinking it." Ant muttered.

"And was." He said making the both laugh.

Ke'lannie and KD finally came downstairs, everyone started to exchange gifts.

Everybody started to open their gifts, Ke'lannie got Jasani cooking stuff and a lot of clothes and jewelry.

She got everyone else their own personal gifts.

"What you doing for your birthday?" Miyah asked Ke'lannie.

"I don't know, I kinda wanna go to Jamaica again or LA." She shrugged as Jasani kind of listened to their conversation while talking to the boys.

"Nah I really wanna go to LA." She said thinking about it.

"We can if you want to. We got like 7 months to plan for it." Daja spoke biting into a straw berry.

"Yeah so don't over think about it , we'll figure something out." Nuni added.

"How's your tattoo shop coming along? Have you found a building yet?"

"I found the perfect one but it's way too high for me. Imma have to save up for it, hopefully nobody else gets it." She pouted.

"Aw don't worry. I'm sure you'll think of something." Daja consoled.

"I hope so." She sighed.