UPDATE! (Autumn Harmony)

Happy new year everyone!

Before I begin with the news, I'd like to thank all of you for reading Individual - whether you've just started or completed it long ago, or haven't begun but would like to give it a try - thank you so much.

Individual is the first full book that I wrote about two years ago, and I wrote it in one month for NaNoWriMo (which I failed every year after that). It's definitely not a piece of work I like a lot, because I rushed it and was also inexperienced when I wrote it, although I am proud of myself for finishing at least one book in my lifetime as of now. And I am so grateful that so many of you have been a part of this work, especially since I released it on this platform, and have gained so many reads, votes and comments since then.

So this is the news:

For the new year, 2021, I will be writing an updated and improved version of Individual!

I will be keeping this first version on here for the time being until I am done writing and publishing all chapters of the new version, so that those who are in the midst of reading will be able to finish it if they want to. The new version of Individual will be titled AUTUMN HARMONY.

I will be making a lot of changes to the story flow - the plot will remain more or less the same - but there will be many things added and deleted from this version, because I feel like it would be a lot better that way. I, myself, can find a ton of flaws in my own book in its current state and I'm very excited to be able to improve on it.

Anyway, hope you guys are supportive of and looking forward to it too! I haven't decided on a set date or month that I will start to publish it but I will definitely write it this year. I have also decided to do something special but I will not reveal it yet so keep your eyes peeled!

Thanks for reading this update. Stay safe and have a great new year ahead! <3 :-)