Announcement (Spin-off?)

Hello!

It's already May of this year, and it's going to be a year since I published this book on Wattpad very soon. I hope everyone has been keeping safe at home in this time and working on whatever it is you've been wishing for time to do!

I'm really sorry I haven't come up with any new projects after finishing posting this book. I had plans to write, but my procrastinator self mixed with my inability to manage time was a bit of a problem I couldn't overcome. However! Since we are all stuck at home (and I have a holiday right now), I've had the time to brainstorm and actually get back into writing! Hurrah!

I'm extremely grateful for all the love Individual has received. Even though sometimes I wish I'd waited a while longer to publish a much better version instead. But I know I'd never get around to posting if that were the case. Thank you so much for reading my work, whether you've been actively voting or commenting or if you're a silent reader. I hope you've enjoyed reading it as much as I did writing.

Okay, I should probably stop rambling. I have an (exciting?) announcement to make.

Remember in the previous note I said I was looking to write a spin-off? Well, I've finally gotten round to doing so!

My next book will be about Eden! If you've forgotten who she is, she's Kay's best friend in school. I didn't give much details about her in this book because it was Kay's story, but I promise she's an interesting character. :-)

I know most of my readers wanted another story dedicated to Julian. Rest assured I haven't given up on that idea yet. But I felt more like telling Eden's story first, and I hope you all look forward to it too!

If all goes well (and I don't procrastinate or slip into a writing slump), I'll begin posting her story in June!

As for my other projects, I do have plans for them. If you're one of those who read it, I started posting More Than Perfect before I even got the first draft done, which was a big mistake. I will definitely finish writing that book, hopefully by the end of this year (if I don't get overwhelmed by school or fall victim to my poor time management again). I just have to fix and change some of my plans for the story then I'll start writing. I'm also planning to revise the writing for Individual and rename it, but I'll get to that next time.

If you've read through everything, thank you so much! I hope you're just as excited for the release of Eden's book! See you then. :-)