Chapter 18: You're a genius

Comenzar desde el principio

“Appa!” Aerum giggles once again. Her tiny nose is scrunching, and her two white little bunny teeth is on display. And oh, how Jimin feels so happy. “Alpha! Alpha, Aerum said her first word!!!”

Jimin shouts out. Hearing the sound of a rushing steps coming towards them. And there, appears an excited looking Alpha. “She said her first word?! I want to hear it! Say it again!”

“Okay. Aerum, say Appa.”

“Appa!” She giggles, as both Jimin and Jungkook looks at each other with a clear happiness on their face. But nothing can describes how happy Jungkook is, by hearing his daughter's first word; ‘Appa.’ She calls his name! He quickly jumps like a cute bunny that he is, and attacks his daughter with a sweet kisses. The three are looking so happy.

“You know, I was like, Your Appa makes this food, and I told her to say thank you Appa, and then she did!” Jimin explains excitedly.

“Oh my god... I'm so happy. Appa will love you forever, Aerum. I will love you both forever. I'll make sure of that.” Jimin smiles. Receiving a peck on his lips. Yes. The most perfect day so far.

Well, if yesterday was a perfect day, then today is an Imperfect day. Or bad day. Yeah. Jungkook can relate.

“What the fuck did you mean that our model quits at the last fucking minute?!”

Jungkook shouts, at his friend. He just can't stand his sudden headache, and the urge to snap. And hearing the news that his main model had quit at the last minute of their photoshoots that his company is supposed to be having today, is doing him absolutely no help at all. Since he starts to wakes up this morning, he was being hit by a waves of pain in his head. He just doesn't feel so good today. And his wolf just wants nothing, than to scream its lungs out.

“Ugh, why are you yelling at me? It's not my fault that our useless model quits.” Eunwoo says. Unamused, as Jungkook sigh. Pinching his nose bridge.

“Are you okay, Kook? Your scent smells different than the usual.”

“I have a headache, and now I'm stressed.” Jungkook replies. “Sorry. I shouted at you without thinking.”

Eunwoo scoffs. Crossing his arms on his chest. “So your scent becomes more sweeter when you're stressed? Yeah. Seems totally fine to me.” He grins.

“Shut up. Do you have any models that we can take?” Jungkook grabs his water bottle. Drinking the water down into his system. Maybe he's just having a lack of water in his body.

“Well, I have been searching for the models that can be good for our summer collections, but all of them are already assigned for the other occasions. And our only model who has time quits, because he had joined our company rivals. He's a dumb bitch.”

“Aissh, fuck.” Jungkook curses. His hands are gripping his black strains of hair. “Cancel the photoshoot for today... We'll find another model, I guess.”

“Okay. Can I go now? I need to buy my vanilla latte that I've been craving for lately.” Eunwoo says, as Jungkook glares at him, before he nods. Resting his back on his office chair. Watching his friend out of his office, when a sudden call is ringing from his cellphone. Making Jungkook frowns slightly. But then, his expression changes slightly into a happy bright sunny smile. Seeing his mate's name on the phone screen.

“Hello, Fluffy ball.”

He hears a sweet giggle coming from Jimin's voice, as he smiles. The pain of his headache is long forgotten.

“Why are you calling me Fluffy ball?”

“It's because your blonde hair looks very fluffy when you wake up, and I usually sees you always curls up into a little ball besides me. That's why I call you Fluffy ball. Or should I say a Fluffy ball of an angel because you're so pretty even when you're asleep.”

Jungkook blurts out, as Jimin snorts.

“Anyways...I was calling you because I was eating a vanilla ice cream while watching that Barbie show that Aerum had forced me to watch with her...The show is good though.

Jungkook chuckles.

“But then she wants to eat my ice cream, and I don't know if I should give her. Can she eat ice cream?”

“Absolutely not. I'm glad you called though.”

“Aw, bummer. Oh well. How's your day at work?”

“Ugh, terrible. Our model suddenly quits the photoshoot  that we're supposed to held today...And now I have to cancel it.”

Jungkook heaves a sigh.

“Oh, really? Why don't you just let me be your model then? I remember that you said that I have the body for all of the clothes out there.”

Jimin jokes. Meanwhile, Jungkook feels like he has found his light inside the darkness, as his lips twitches into a smile.

“Wait, you're a genius! Jimin, this is why I love you so much!”

“I-I love you too?”

Jimin says. Confuse at the sudden praise. He was just joking-

“I'm coming home, and you are going to be my model for today. Thanks for the idea, Babe!”

“Jeon Jungkook, don't you dare. I was just joking!”

“Well, you shouldn't have joke about that in the first place. Pleasee? Help your Daddy out?”

“That's dirty.”

“Park Jimin.”

“Fine. Should I dress up properly or what? You're lucky that I've been modelling for Tae's university projects before, or else-”

“Oh great, you're so perfect. Just dress casually. I'll be there soon. Bye!”

“Ugh, bye.”

And with that, he hangs up the call, as he calls Eunwoo.

“Well hello mother trucker.”

“Eunwoo, listen. We are not cancelling the photoshoot for today.”

“What? Have you found somebody else?”

“I do, and trust me. He's perfect.”

“Well, if you say so.”

He hangs up the call once again. Grabbing his car keys to takes his mate towards his company for the first time, without knowing what is about to happen towards himself today.

To be continued•

😏😏 It's nothing really.

Also, not me casually changing my pfp a lot of times 😂😂😂 I don't know if you guys did notice, though 😂😂

Love you guys! Happy New year!