Happy Birthday Daichi! & Happy New Years

Start from the beginning

"Haha! Seems fun." Daichi laughed as the two walked into town. [Y/N] approached a stand selling Yukata's as Daichi followed.

"Hello~! How can I help you?" A women on the other side of the stand asked with a warm smile on her face.

"I'm buying yukata's for our team." [Y/N] said as the women nodded.

"I see! Well, the Yukata's are organized by size! So it'll be easier to pick a yukata for the person that's just the right size!" The women said before the duo nodded and walked around the stand and inspected the yukata's being sold.

"Daichi, you can pick out one for yourself since you're here." [Y/N] said as he looked through each pile of Yukata's. Daichi nodded before picking up a plain black one.

"I know this one is boring but I like this one." Daichi laughed before [Y/N] held up a smaller yukata, similar to the one Daichi picked up.

"Let's match." [Y/N] said before Daichi slightly blushed.

"Yeah, that sounds fun!" Daichi smiled before [Y/N] nodded.

"Now, let's continue picking out some stuff for the team." [Y/N] said before Daichi nodded.

━━━✦❘༻Time Skip༺❘✦━━━

"Hopefully they like them." Daichi said as he set down the bags on the steps of [Y/N]'s house.

"They better or else I'll make them like it." [Y/N] said as he opened the door to his house. Daichi laughed before picking up the bags and entering the house.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAICHI!!" Daichi jumped at the sudden outburst before seeing his team, Yuna, Yachi, Kiyoko, Ukai, Takeda and Shiro standing in front of them.

"W-what?" Daichi asked in astonishment as he looked at everyone.

"Happy birthday Daichi." [Y/N] said before handing him the yukata he picked out.

"[Y/N] planned a party for ya! And he went to distract you while we prepared!" Tanaka smiled as everyone nodded.

"Ahaha! I should have known you were up to something [Y/N]." Daichi said before ruffling [Y/N]'s hair.

"Now then, everyone. Please change into these. I did say I would buy each of you one." [Y/N] said as he distributed each yukata to each person.

"You can use the bathroom and my room to change." [Y/N] said as he finished handing all the yukata out.

"Yachi, Kiyoko! You two can change in my room." Yuna said before the two girls nodded.

"Happy birthday Daichi!" Sugawara smiled before handing Daichi a bag.

"Happy birthday Daichi." Asahi said as he walked next to Daichi.

"This is from me and Asahi! Enjoy!" Sugawara and Asahi smiled.

"Thanks guys!" Daichi said with a wide smile as he opened the bag. The bag contained various snacks and goodies that Daichi enjoyed eating.

"Woah! Thanks guys! I'll be sure to enjoy these later!" Daichi laughed before closing the bag.

"Alright! You guys can go change!" Tanaka said as the second years walked out of [Y/N]'s room wearing their yukata.