I smirk mischievously. "I lied to them in the beginning so I could eavesdrop on some of their conversations. They found out though later on that I did know it because I got angry and said something in Italian. Let's just say that I have a temper when specific subjects are said."

"I would love to see you put the Morelli brothers in their place. No offense, amore.(love)"

"I've honestly have gotten into so many arguments with them that its not even funny anymore. It used to be entertaining when they were dumbfounded but now it's annoying." I said.

He turns to Nic. "I love your sister."

We all laugh and I ask, "So, what does your tattoo mean?"

"Well, it has multiple meanings. I got it a little bit after Nico and I met and my mom had also recently passed away. The rose represents the love of my mom and the new beginning I got with Nico."

"That's really nice. If I could ever get a tattoo, which I don't think my brothers will ever allow, I would get a wolf with a rose on my arm." I admit.

"What does that mean?" Nic asked.

"The wolf, like a rose, also can have many meanings. Some of them being loyalty, survival, and strength."

Nic says, "That tattoo would be perfect for you. If you could get it, would you use it to cover..."

I knew he was referring to the scars I have on my arm. "Yeah, I would." 

Gabriel looks back and forth between Nic and I but doesn't ask what he means, which I am grateful for. The conversation eventually makes it to a happier subject and we continue conversing until it was time for us to go. We said our goodbyes and talked about another time we could hang out. Gabriel was very sweet and I'm glad Nic met someone like him. They seem to really love each other and I hope one day, Nic will have the courage to come out to our brothers.

The car ride home was filled with a comfortable silence and pop music playing in the background. Once we arrived home, it was 9:00pm so I told my brother goodnight and went to my room. I just read for about an hour before I got to tired to continue. The second my head hits the pillow, I knock out into a deep slumber. 

I wake up the next morning at 6:00am and go through my morning routine. Once I'm done working out, I get changed into my casual wear for the day. Going downstairs around 8:30am, I see my three eldest brothers already there.

"Good morning." I say.

"Good morning, Sorellina. Did you have fun yesterday?" Enzo said.

"I did. Thank you for asking."

"Hey, we were thinking about going out to Starbucks. Do you want to come with us?" asked Savio.

"I don't want to intrude."

"You're not. Come on." Nic swings his arm around my shoulder and we head to the coffee shop.

We got there about five minutes later and I ordered my green tea frappe with ten pumps of raspberry, causing my brothers to look at me weirdly.

"What? It's really good." I say, trying to defend my drink.

"Whatever you say." said Enzo with a smile and once I got my cup, all three of them took a sip out of it. They seemed to really like it and we went to go sit down at a corner table. 

We were speaking for about ten minutes when I looked at the café door to see Cole. He looked like he barely slept and I decided that I couldn't take it anymore. Plus, he wouldn't be able to see me with my brothers.

Making a rash decision, I quickly say, "I'll be right back. Don't worry. Just give me five minutes. I need to make a phone call." 

I hear them say okay, so I quickly get up and pull Cole's arm to drag him outside. Once we get to the alley next to the shop, I turn to him.

"What the hell? Wait, Liliana?" He looked confused.

"Look, I know I don't have a right, but I am worried about you." I said, getting right to the point.

He laughs humorlessly. "You are worried about me? Seriously? You were the one who said that we were never friends and now you suddenly care about me."

"Please Cole. I've always cared about you, even if I shouldn't. I said what I said for a reason and I can't explain it right now, but I am seriously worried about you. For the past couple of days, you have looked miserable and looked like you haven't slept at all. I just want to know what is going on with you." I begged him.

"Fine. You want to know what is going on? Everything in my life is shitty. My dad won't stop pressuring me to do something, you told me we were never really friends, and I barely can sleep at night due to worrying about what my dad wants me to do." He was yelling at this point and without thinking, I give him a hug.

Still holding onto him, I say, "I'm so sorry, Cole. I'm sorry that I hurt you when you really needed a friend. I'm sorry that your dad is a dickhead and I'm especially sorry that I don't know what to do to help."

He pulls back a little and looks me in my eyes. I can see that his green eyes are more emerald with hints of golden flakes in them. He leans in and next thing I know, his lips are on mine.

 He leans in and next thing I know, his lips are on mine

A/N: Tell me your thoughts on this new cover. Do you think I should use this one instead of the one I have now? Let me know. Have a good New Years!