𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐬

(𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏.𝐎.𝐕)

"So there's this church full of Jews, right? So Stan has to like.. this super Jewy test, and-"

"So how does it work?" Bill asked, cutting Eddie off mid-sentence.

"They slice the tip of his dick off," Eddie said with a shake of his head.

"Then Stan would have nothing left!" Richie exclaimed.

"We could always ask Y/N if that's true," Eddie asked, giving me a smirk. I rolled my eyes and flipped him off as Stan came over, calling, "Guys!"

"Hey Stan, what happens at your bar mitzvah anyway?" Bill asked as Stan caught up with us and fell into step beside me. "Ed says they slice the tip of your d-d-dick off."

"Yeah, and I think the Rabbi's gonna pull down your pants, turn to the crowd and say "Where's the beef?" Richie said with a grin.

We all laughed. "At the bar mitzvah, I read from the Torah, make a speech, and suddenly, I'm a man," He said with a shrug.

"I can think of funner ways to become a man," Richie replied.

"More fun, you mean." Stan corrected him. Richie gave him a look.

When we walked past Henry and his goons, I shivered and kept my gaze straight ahead. I didn't want to see them staring at me.

"Do you think they'll sign my yearbook?" Richie asked jokingly. "'Dear Richie, sorry for taking a hot, steamy dump in your backpack last month. Have a good summer!'"

I wrinkled my nose in disgust and followed them out as they went straight to the garbage cans. "Best feeling ever," Stan announced as he dumped his stuff out.

"Oh yeah? Try tickling your pickle for the first time," Richie said to him. I rolled my eyes as Stan gave him an irritated look.

"But he has someone else to-" Eddie began, his eyes flicking towards me.

"I swear if you fucking finish that sentence, I'm going to punch you as hard as I can in the dick," I snapped, glaring at him.

He put his hands up in surrender and turned to the others. "What do you guys wanna do tomorrow?" He asked, slipping his backpack on.

"Start my training," Richie answered.

"What training?" Eddie asked, staring at him. The corners of his mouth twitched like he was trying to keep back a smile.

"Street Fighter," Richie said as an explanation. I huffed in amusement.

"Is that how you want to spend your summer? Inside an arcade?" Eddie sounded like he had just heard the most ridiculous thing ever.

"Beats spending it inside your mother," Richie shot back, holding his hand up for Stan to high-five. He shoved his hand back down and rolled his eyes.

"We could go to the Quarry," Stan suggested.

"I'm starting to think you just enjoy seeing my sister in her underwear," Richie said, crossing his arms and giving Stan a look from narrowed eyes.

"Guys, we have to go to the B-B-Barrens," Bill finally spoke up. We all turned to look at him.

"Right.." Stan said, his voice trailing off.

I turned around to see a women standing near some police officers. She was crying and looking at the crowd of kids hopefully. 

"Y/N? What are you-" Stan asked before following my eyes and seeing her.

"It's Betty Ripsom's mom," I murmured. "Are they really expecting her to come out of the school like nothing happened?"