𐩃

We were on a call and were dealing with a hit and run. We already got the other passenger out and into the other rig so she could get to the hospital.

Ambo 25 stayed back in case the driver showed up. He or she couldn't have gotten far, because there was blood all over the seat and leaking everywhere.

Truck and squad were helping look for him while engine helped move the vehicles out of the street.

"Chief, any word on the driver yet?" I spoke into the radio.

"We're still looking, Moretti. He couldn't have gotten far if he's injured." He responded.

He's so annoying

He's so annoying. How does he stay on my mind when I'm still mad at him? It's annoying, and he's annoying

I know it's not his fault. It takes two. I was just irritated and talking shit and I should've never said something like that to him.

Right now, I'm checking the narcotics to make sure we aren't missing any unnecessary ones.

Ross is upfront finishing up some incident reports. Lost in my thoughts, I turned around when I heard the rig door close.

"Umm, please leave that open," I calmly tell the stranger.

I looked at his appearance and seen that he had blood dripping out of his leg and had a gash on his forehead.

"Sir? Are you okay?" I looked him over and his appearance looked familiar. He was kind of similar to the guy they were looking for at the scene earlier.

He looked into my eyes and at the same time I quickly reached for my radio. I felt a cold piece of metal against my head.

As I handed it to him, I clicked the button so that other people on the line could hear me. One thing I know for sure is, is that I'm not dying in here.

"Give me that." He snatched it out of my hand as the gun was still pointed at my head. "Fix me up and then I can quietly be on my way, pretty lady."

I slowly turned around with my hands up.

Why the fuck are there guns always being pointed at me? Like what did I do?

"Can you put the gun down first?" I muttered lowly.

"What was that? Care to speak up?" He asked as he pushed the gun up to my head harder.

"Nothing. Just me trying to treat your wounds."

I did one of them fake tight-lipped smiles. He definitely has a criminal record or some shit. That's most likely why he ran or tried to at least.

He wasn't getting anywhere with the way he limping and dragging his leg. I lightly snickered as I grabbed some bandages.

"What's funny?" He growled out.

I tried holding in my laugh but it came out, anyway. What the hell is wrong with me?

Someone is threatening me with a gun in their hand and I'm laughing.

"I'm sorry." I finally got out in between laughs. "But seriously? You could've been out of here by now."

I snickered some more. As I tried to suture up the gash on his forehead in between laughs. I quickly sat down when I noticed his eyes on my breast.

"I could kill you."

I stared blankly at him and yawned, "if you wanted to you would've done it already. Anyway, you're out of time."

The doors bust open right on cue, and a bunch of cops stood there with guns drawn at the man.

Vincenzo angrily stood in the middle with his jaw clenched. Maybe I shouldn't have done what I did. He was about to let me go.

"You bitch." He muttered.

He tightly grabbed my arm and pointed the gun at me as he struggled to stand up straight. "You let me go or I'll kill her."

Their faces turned up as they tightened their grips on their guns.

Damn, can y'all motherfuckers do something?

He turned me around and looked me dead in my eyes. "You continue fixing me up." He paused. "And when she's done, you guys will let me walk away."

Oh, hell no.

As he was busy talking, I kneed him where the sun doesn't shine and he fell over grabbing his balls in pain.

I stepped on them again while his hands were still there and then quickly hopped out of the rig. Two police officers quickly got in there and handcuffed him.

Vincenzo pulled me into him, "That was funny as hell."

He snickered. I giggled and then kissed his cheek.

"Lemme see your arm. He better not have left a mark or I'm going to kill someone." He grabbed my arm and examined it.

When he saw a purple circular bruise on my arm, his eyes darkened and his jaw clenched.

"Vincenzo, stop." I gritted out as I put my hand on his chest. His eyes flickered between me and the guy who was now in police custody.

"Fine." He huffed.

"You done being mad at me? Im sorry for saying that to you. It isn't just your fault. We both knew what came with having sex without protection." I asked as I looked up at him through my lashes with a slight pout on my lips, knowing my lips are his weakness.

"I don't know." He shrugged. "I think you can make it up to me."

I turned my head around and saw them bringing the man out of the truck. His crazy ass.

He glared at me. Bitch, it's not my fucking fault. You got yourself in that predicament.

I jumped at him and he flinched, "bitch." I muttered.

Vincenzo chuckled.

Im bored asl. What's some good bwwm' s to read? And black love books.