Chapter 1: Her Fate

"Fuck." He breathed heavily.

"You're such a good little cock slut, aren't you?" I nodded obediently. The last thing I wanted to do was to provoke him and get punished for not answering him when he talked to me. The last time he slapped my face so hard, my cheek was swollen for a month. I can tell he is close by the way he grabs my face and holds it still while he rams his cock deep in my throat making me gag against his shaft. I can feel the tears as they fall down my face onto my chest.

"You're such a fucking little cum slut. Look at those pathetic eyes, begging me to cum down your throat." His thrusts start to get harder and faster, hitting the back of my throat with blunt force. God, I hate it when he does this, but I don't dare tell him that.

"Now be a good little slave and swallow every last drop of cum for Daddy." He thrusts one last time and I can feel the cum going down my throat. I make sure to swallow every drop, even making sure to lick his shaft as he pulls his dick out of my mouth. If I let even one little drop of cum hit the ground, he will make me lick it off the floor as he holds my head there.

He pulls his dick out of my mouth and starts to get dressed. I get up and start to get my clothes together and I turn so he can't see the tears falling down my cheeks. He obviously notices I am not facing him and comes over to me and jerks me till I am facing him completely.

"Listen here you little bitch. I OWN YOU. I own everything about you. I expect you to look at me while you get dressed. Disrespect me again like this and I will punish you so hard you won't be able to sit for a week. Do you understand me?"

I try to answer but all I can do is muster up choked back sobs. The next thing I know, I am on the floor with his hand around my throat crushing my airway.

"I fucking said DO.YOU.UNDERSTAND.ME."

"Yes Master"

He releases me and continues to get dressed. Once I feel the air rush into my lungs I start to cough.

"You are such a big baby; I didn't even choke you that hard."

I get up off the floor and I start getting dressed again. It always ends this way after every time we play together. His number one rule is that he is the only one who gets to have an orgasm. If I even get close to the edge, he overstimulates me till I am either raw and sensitive or until it gets too much I pass out. I deserve it though! I am his submissive and it is my job to please him.

"Justine. This is not going to work out anymore. I don't want you anymore. You're to clingy and you are such a cry baby when I punish you. You don't even give good head anymore."

"What?! Please! You can't leave me! I need you! I promise I'll do better!"

"Ugh just get the fuck out!!! I don't need you anymore, besides I've been seeing someone else for the past four months. You're better off being alone. Nobody is going to want you."

It has been seven months since that night and it still haunts me till this day. He kicked me out and I had to drive home a crying blubbering mess. All I ever wanted was to feel wanted and loved by someone. I didn't have a father growing up to show me how a true man should treat me. I just always assumed that this was normal. I've never known the love of a man. Even throughout school I was taken advantage of because everyone mistook my kindness as weakness. I guess that's my fault. I never stood up for myself and told people to fuck off. I am too much of a pussy and I am scared to hurt someone's feelings. Maybe he was right about one thing. I am better off being alone.