Break up or Make up

Sophie awoke to see Elwin looking down at her with his colorful spectacles. She looked around to see Sandor, Flori, Grady, Edaline, Biana, Keefe, Dex, and Fitz. Fitz. Her heart did that stupid fluttery thing again. They got into a fight a few days ago and broke up just because of matchmaking. He may not like her, but she would always love him. "What happened?" she asked, taking her away from her thoughts.

"You lost so much blood that you passed out." Elwin replied, Sophie's eyebrows shot up at the sound of that.

"But don't worry, you're all healed now." he added after seeing Sophie's response.

"How long was I asleep?" Sophie asked

"Three days." Elwin responded, Sophie's eyebrows shot up once more.

"Um, can I talk to Sophie," Fitz asked "privately." he added

Everyone else filed out the door. Grady clearly didn't want to leave, but Edaline pinched him, so he just glared. At the same time, Edaline was wearing that mushy smile. Parents. As they left, Sophie stood up, and noticed that she was wearing her white tunic with gray pants, instead of the infermery's gowns. Once everyone left, Fitz walked over to her.

"I want to say that I'm really sorry for the way I acted." He started "I should've respected your decision instead of making it all about me."

"It's okay." Sophie said, smiling.

Fitz stepped closer, so now Sophie could feel his warm breath against her face. "I still love you. I want to be your boyfriend again, if you still like me in that way." Sophie could feel her face getting hot as she stepped even closer. They were so close, that their shoes were touching. Sophie leaned in, so did Fitz and their lips met. Inside Sophie was feeling everypositive emotion possible, but love stood out the most. When they pulled apart, Sophie found her hands around his neck, and Fitz's arms wrapped around her waist. They were staring into each other's ' eyes for a few moments, when they heard a giggle, they turned to the door to see everyone, except Sandor and Flori, looking at them. Keefe and Biana were smiling big, happy smiles, Dex was staring blankly, Grady was glaring so hard, and Edaline, once again, had that mushy smile. Fitz and Sophie were blushing as they put their hands down, and stepped apart. Edaline shooed everyone away, then gave Sophie a thumbs up before she went away with the others. Moms. They turned to each other and stepped closer. Fitz reached for hands and held on to them.

"I love you too." Sophie said.

Fitz was smiling when he said, "I don't care if we get classified a bad match or not, I'll still love you now matter what. We were meant to be."

Sophie smiled, "Thank you." she said. Then Fitz leaned in, and their lips locked once more.

Hi! If you have any ideas, please comment it! Thanks @weasleyisourkinggg for designing my cover!