Important Note.

Oki first of all

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! MUAH LOVE YOU GUYSSS!!

And.... im soreyyyyy

Dont worry in not going to discontinue this.

Buttttt...

Im going to make this a one shot

Dont worry!!

I wont delete all of the previous chaps, i'll just go from the start of the story again to the ending i made.

Sorry if im going to end our journey here but i figured that i can't make the story that long with chapters by chapters.

So please understand.

The story 'The doll' will only focus with the plot i made, not like chapters by chapters that i have to make tiny scenes and add something just to make the chapter long etc.

I cant do that so sorry.

But ill make sure i will give my most in the last chap of this book!!!

Everyone!!!

Thank you for all the reads, votes and comments.

U didn't know how much they mean to me, those comments make me fired up to make the next chapter so thank you!!

And btw..

The other reason i cant update is beacause i dont know what will be the ending anymore cause it often got change in my mind... you know what i mean??

Ahahaha anygayss

That final chap (whole oneshot)  will be out soon, but i also dont know when the exact date hehe forgive this lazy kid.

Again!! HAPPY NEW YEAR AND BELATED HAPPY CHRISTMASSS!!!