21

DOUPLE UPDATE SINCE IT'S NEW YEAR!! WOOHOO! HAPPY NEW YEAR, CHANNIES!!! ❤🎆😍

-----

A phone rang was heard throughout the house that startled Jimin who's currently watching 'The Ring'.

He left the sofa and found the ringing phone at the dining kitchen.

He thought it was his phone, but actually Yoongi's, so he pick it up knowing how important his brother's phone call are. Talking about works and other staffs.

Before he could even speak, the line went off, meaning the unknown caller have already ended it.

"Why would Yoongi hyung leave his phone here? He doesn't usually forgets to bring it with him though." Jimin asked out loud while he thinks of some reasons why Yoongi, who's super protective of his phone like it was his life, suddenly left it.

He must have forgotten about it as he and Hoseok hyung hurriedly went out early in the morning, not even letting him greet them, they have their game face on, might be a serious agenda again.

He doesn't mean to be nosy or pry on his older brother's business, but he decided to check on Yoongi's inbox in case someone important messaged him.

Suddenly, his heart starts beating fast, a certain message from a certain name he so badly miss  have drawn his attention.

"W...wh...wha-" Due to the sudden emotions building up on him, his knees can't help but give up, holding onto the nearest wall which is the counter to support his weight.

WHAT THE HELL DID HE JUST READ?!