2

Jimin's POV.

I didn't even have time to thank the man in the elevator before I dashed out, racing through one of the floor's corners.

Maybe next time we see each other.

Besides, I'm pretty sure he works here, so the likelihood of us meeting again is very high.

However... that—I must say—is one fine dude, or guy, or whatever you want to call it. He has that attractive trait that would undoubtedly attract attention.

Nah. Jimin, now is not the moment to express your homosexual side. Other than admiring another human being, you have more pressing concerns right now.

I stopped running when I saw an expensive wooden door which may have been crafted by the expertise, that might be the CEO's office.

This was the last floor.

The guard I've asked earlier at the lobby told me that that this floor is only limited for the CEO—himself and his guests. So technically speaking, I can say that only the CEO's office is here.

I hesitantly grabbed the handle of the door, turning the knob tentatively. Upon opening the door, the empty chair (which kinda looks like a throne to me) located at the middle of the room, near the clear window, was the first thing that greeted my sight.

The space has a really eerie and lonely feeling.

The area feels deserted, and the security from the lower level advised me to wait inside the office as the CEO wasn't there yet.

Phew! Thank God I'm still early. I made the decision to sit on the couch at the side of the room for a bit, fidgeting here and there, as I could feel my knees progressively giving out from racing into this location.

I let out a sigh that I had been holding in until now.

Despite the fact that nothing noteworthy had occurred up to this point, entering this room somehow helped me to relax. I don't feel as anxious as I did before.

By now, I feel capable of handling this.

I take a peek around to take it all in.

The windows were shut firmly.

When I turned to look around, I discovered that the room had been painted entirely in black and white. A mono. Greek artwork that are hanging from the wall.

The space is the size of my house! This is the biggest animation firm in Asia, so it makes sense.

For a moment, I let my eyes wander about the room before the front door abruptly opened and the man I had met in the elevator appeared.