~•CHAPTER 4•~

Start from the beginning

"Well, he was pleasant this morning." He laughs and turns towards me.

"Yes very." We both laugh and finish our breakfasts. We stood up and walk out of the hall. I see Fred and George with some friends sitting on a window ledge.

"Good luck today, squirt." They both laugh at the nickname that Mum and Dad gave me because I was the smallest in the family. I roll my eyes and look back at them.

"Thank you, surprised Mum hasn't sent you a howler yet."

"There's time yet." He says while Remus and I walk away from them.

"So squirt, that's an interesting name." He laughs as I blush.

"It's a nickname my parents gave me. I'm the smallest out of all of us so it just stuck."

"Well, that's interesting." He laughs as he brushes his hand through his fingers.

'His hair looks so soft, I wish I could do that... NO snap out of it, you don't even know him.' I sigh and continue walking to the classrooms. The classrooms were close to each other. Remus' was further up the stairs than mine. We got to my door. He opens it for me and walks in.

"Interesting." He says walking up to the old gramophone on the corner. "My parents had one of these in their loft." He spots the records next to it and picks them up. "Are these yours?" I nod and pick one up and place it on the gramophone.

"Yes, I've always liked muggle music. My Dad gets me them when he can afford them." He nods and flicks through them.

"You have good taste." He says putting them back down and smiling. "Maybe we could listen to them sometime." I smile and nod.

"That would be nice," I say while setting up for my first class. Remus looks at his watch and turns to me.

"I need to go, I'll see you later then. You're helping me later right." He moves closer to me.

"Oh, yes I only have two classes this morning. I think you'll get sick of me by the end of the day." I laugh feeling flushed as he steps even closer.

"I doubt that... I'll see you later then." He leans in placing a light kiss on my cheek again and pulls back. I blush and swallowed hard not knowing what to say. He laughs and turns to see students walking into the classroom. He walks away. "I'll see you later." He winks and walks out the door.

I calm myself down and start to play the music lightly in the background. I walk back to my desk and sit down on top of it. I face the students and see it in Ron's class. He had his head down not wanting to look at me. I shrug and start to speak.

"Nice to meet you all, I'm your professor for this year. Now I know many of you may find this subject pointless and I can see why. But I think the ways of teaching this subject can be wrong, I don't think it's all about notes and continuous writing like Professor Burbage use to teach you like. Even though she's a great professor I believe you should have some fun in at least one class." I see a hand go up from a student in the back with platinum blonde hair.

"So why teach it? It sounds more pointless now that you've explained it." I roll my eyes as I hand the books for this year to them.

"Well, Mr Malfoy is it." He nods with a sly grin. "I believe in modern ways of teaching. Yes, there will be homework and some writing, but I want you lot to understand that muggles can be interesting. I agree some areas of muggles can be dull but at the same time, there are many interesting aspects. That's was helped me lead to the topic of this first couple of lessons." I pull the gramophone from the side and leaned on it. "Now who can tell me what this is." Hermoine puts her hand up. "Yes Miss Granger." so many interesting aspects