Actors Life

So I was thinking which art of actor the ninjas would be

Kai ~ hothead, yeah Ik he's in the Series also a really hothead but what is if he Accidental to it when they are filming and they say : haha OK thats good we led it so.

Jay ~ So we already know the jay always jokes and so does. So I thought that jay is the type actor who makes everyone laugh. For example when he forget his text or when he Screams.

Lloyd ~ Lloyd is the person who can't never stand still. He wants always that u give him something that hims not boring. And he's the one who always have something sweet by him.

Zane ~ he's the one who did things 1000 times that they are perfekt.
He's also the one who stops the others when they do a mistake.

Cole ~ no hate please but that's what I would see : Cole is the clumsy actor who wants to do the stunds but not always but often fails. Sometimes they disguise themselves as someone else and try to do it.

Nya ~ she is the kind actor who can't Staying serious. Every time on of the guys did a mistake She can't be serious.

Skylor ~ She's a next-to-life character in the series but a really good actor.
She can better than Nya stay serious.

Pixal ~ she is much like Zane only that she correct the others Itself when they filming.

Harumi ~ just like Skylor but in real life she like an angel.

Because Seliel is not in the series I do Vania

Vania ~ just like Nya. Funny thing on her is she can speak very fast, fast then jay. Because she do that she Swallows many letters and words.