CH 17 - Secrets! We Got Lots - Kareem's POV

Start from the beginning

... Whatchu waiting for? Take your clothes off!

Prince: I'm just enjoying the show.

Kareem: This ain't the show.

.

Prince gets up and begins to take off his clothes as well. I wasted no time in getting myself prepared to get my back blown out. I'mma do this every time we tell each other about our sexual experiences with other people. He's gonna be looking forward to hearing my stories and he's gonna be wanting me to tell me everything to get this ass that I'm 'bout to throw at him. When Prince tried to get a taste my ass, I said something I normally would never dream of saying. I told him that I only wanted some dick for now.

.

.

Prince was never one to turn down getting his dick wet once we started having sex. During our sophomore year we missed so many classes, that we had to make a schedule of when we could have each other. Our rough sex sessions happened when we knew no one was next door. We'd play a movie or let the game system play NBA 2K or Madden on auto play with the volume up.

When our grades started slipping, we made sure to take our asses to class. My mother woulda drove straight up to the dorms or a classroom and whooped my ass just like I was 10 years old again. After that we only fucked after classes or early in the morning around 5 AM or so.

I gotta admit that out of the two of us, I'd the gayer one. Shit I'm the gayest! I've always maintained the straight persona, but sometimes I wanted to be extra and over the top with it. I watched a bunch of those "coming out" videos on YouTube and some of them stories as so funny. Some are fucking sad as hell too. But as I was clicking through the video, I saw some voguing and j-setting. I liked voguing more because I didn't have to practice with anyone else.

I convinced Prince to go to a gay club outta town. They were having a masquerade ball so we got to dance with each other. I put my secret twerking class on him. Prince was so horny he started putting his hands down my pants and started to play with my booty. I had to calm his ass down before he tired to fuck me right there in the club. That was the first time we could be our hidden selves – even though we were wearing masks. Close enough though. That was our first kiss around other people. After that we'd drive miles to get to gay clubs away from Freeport.

.

Kareem: You remember how we used to drive for hours to go to some shitty gay clubs?

Prince: [grinning ear to ear] Oh yeah, that was some wild ass shit.

Kareem: So ... I wanna go to that club in Palmer. [I stand up and start to voguing]

.