Chapter 2: Life Sucks Bad, Does Yours?

Chapter 2!!  

Please enjoy!! well this chapter is short havent had time to write upload or anything for the past few days. Even right now im at the library doing this. But I should be getting a laptop soon and wifi at my house so ill be on whenever and uploading almost every....well every other week or two or even twice a week. anywayz enjoy!!

the song that goes with this is Rocketteer by Far East Movement! :D lOVE THAT SONG :)

SORRY FOR TYPOS!!!!!!!!!! =P 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So party at seven and ends whenever. Aarons House. We'll let people know tomorrow at school. 'Kay?" They all nodded in agreement. Jen stumpled passed me and out the door. Izzy followed her to remind her she was spending the night at her house. Jen had always been the one to easily get drunk. Her mom was druggie and an acholic. she never even knew her. Her older brother and siter, Jason and Allison, were seniors in highschool and both just named the sexiest seniors alive. So pretty much jen only had them left. Of course she had her Dad, like probably thinking. But like Izzy's Dad he worked for a big cooperate building but not only traveled all over the world. Now you must be thinking she must go everywhere. But thats wrong. Jen, Allison and Jason were always stuck at home alone doing nothing. Niw your thinking no 'rents ever! thats the life. Party everyday and everynight but again jen's life is far from as amazing as you may think. 

I sighed out loud not knowing i had until Aaron looked at me with concern. I shrugged it off and went to sit on the couch. He followed me there and sat down on the opposite end. My breathing picked up a little bit but i slowed it down.  

"Emi we need to talk," he said. I nodded for him to continue. He took a deep breath."Alright so that kiss eariler today," he stopped talking. My breathing became hoarse and rugged. I already knew my voice had gone up at least 6 or 7 ovacates and into a high pitched squeaky noise." i dont want you..." he took a long pause. I was on the verge of hypervenitaling and barfing up my invisible breakfast i didnt eat. Maybe that was a good thing." you to think i didnt enjoy the kiss," My breathing returned to normal well somewhat normal.  

"Are you okay?" He asked me. I shrugged again and sighed. 

"Im fine...now anyways." i sighed of relief. 

"Alright then. Lets go to my house," he grabbed my hand and pulled me off the couch, "I dont want to see a drunk Jennifer." I laughed while we walked out the door to find Izzy and Jen wrestling in a car. I laughed harder and told Aaron to walk without me and that I'd meet him there.A gust of wind blew through the front yard. I shivered because of the cold and pulled my leather jacket tighter around me as I neared the car. 

"Jen! Izzy! Bye! Leaving!" I tapped on the window glass to find a crying jen being comforted by Izzy instead of two wrestling best friends. I must've mistaken it because i couldnt see them well. I opened the door. "Hey, whats wrong?" 

Izzy gave me a sad look and tapped on Jen and whispered for her to tell me. 

"My mom appearently she has to go to jail for 3 years then rehab for 7 or 8 or whatever it is. Emilu the first time I get to see her for my sisters 18th birthday she gets herself thrown in jail for 3 years and rehab for like 10 by the time she even gets out. I'll be 30 years old and jason and Allison what like 31 or 32," She started hypervenitaliting. I rubbed her back while Izzy gave her tissues and put her hair in a messy ponytail.  

I had always been jealous of Jen because even when she was a mess she was beatiful. Her long aurbun brown hair flowed to hips and the middle of her back in a ponytail. It was naturally wavy. Her piercing green with white, blue and glod flecks always showed joy and happiness even when she was crying her head off like now. Izzy herself was goregous. Her eyes were a honey brown with blue rimmed and blue flecks. She appearntly had a birth defect that mixed her parents eye color and hair color but just made her beauty even prettier. Her long curly and wavy hair naturally fell to the middle of her back and was a beatiful bright blonde with brown streaks. They were goregous and they were my best friends since kindergarden.  

"It'll be alright Jen. Izzy is here for you," I looked at my watch. I had already been her 10 minutes longer than expected. Aaron would get worried. I told them i had to leave."Bye guys. Love ya. Call me later." i walked to Aarons to find Stacia rubbing her hand up his arm and usng her other one to slip it into his pants. I walked up to her and Aaron. He pulled away and looked between Stacia and I. I glared at her and she glared back. I looked at Aaron breaking our gaze and planted my lips fully on his. 

"That'll show you to mess with my man Stacia. Back off Bitch!" I sneered the last words. She stomped off only to turn around and smile supiciously and evilly.  

"Ill get him. Dont worry Aaron I'll save you from the whore. Emi watch your back. You know what they say. 'Dont watch your back....you might just end up dead!" She snappped and smiled as she walked away with her two llittle midgets followed after her. 

"What the hell!?"  

"I dont even know. She just came over here and started rubbing her hand on my arm then...." he trailed off seeing my expression. My phone vibrated. 

'Remeber what I said Emi! Dont watch you back and you might end up dead (:' 

I shuddered and put my phone away. Aaron pulled me inside his house. I shivered again but this time not because of the wind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Cliffhanger! :D 

Whats gunna happen next? 

So my story isnt so popular and I'd like some fans and votes THANKS GUYS show your friends 

chapter 3 should be on the way next week or week after maybe even tomorrow  

CROSS YOUR FINGERS :)