ɴɪsʜɪʜɪɴᴀ/ɴᴏʏᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~

Start from the beginning

   I picked my phone back up and took 10 pictures. 5 with me having soap and 5 not.  Andddd send:)  "maybe i should've sent them to toka-chan and yoko-san to make sure they looked good... oh well~"

   I got out of the shower and put my clothes on. It's now 10:25 so I have some time to eat breakfast. I opened the door to Ko-chan's room and see him his phone. "did he see the pics already?"

   He looked at me and the look on his face made me know that if I wasn't an important part of the team, I wouldn't have walked for 2 months. I smiled at him and quickly got all my stuff together.

   "Ko-chan do you want to drop me off or should I get an uber?" I ask as I head for the kitchen. He follows me and says, "You should go take an uber. That way you guys can have alone time the minute you get to his door." I turn back to him and give him a kiss. "Awww~ Who knew the person that blew my back out was able to be so considerate to otherss." He smirks and kisses my forehead. "Don't act like you didn't enjoy it." I roll my eyes playfully at his words and tell him to go make me some breakfast.

>After breakfast<

After I finished eating, I got an uber. I waited while cuddling Ko-chan on the couch and watching. Then after about 20 minutes of cuddling, I got a notification that my uber was here. "Ah, my uber's here. I'll see you Monday, Ko-chan." "I'll see you!" I kissed his forehead and went outside to the uber.

"Hey, my destination is *************" I told the driver as I got into the car. "Alright," he said as he gave me a pack of cheezits and started driving.

•At Noya's house•

   I got out of the car and went to Yuu-chan's door. I knocked a couple times and he opened it. "Hey Nishi-senpai," I said while smiling. He smiled back and said, "Hey Shoyo. No one's here right now but come in!" I walked in and took off my shoes. He then lead me to his room and it was slightly smaller than mine and surprisingly neat. I have a feeling he cleaned before I came.

   "Soo~ What do you wanna do?" He asked. "I could make lunch for us? I'm a pretty decent cook," I responded. He thought for a second then said, "Sure, but you should make enough for like 10 people. The reason being that I have an appetite like a bear and also my grandfather would probably want to eat some too." I nod and we went to his kitchen.

   "All right, I'm gonna see what I can work with and you can either keep me company orr you can go put on a movie or something. I hate being in silence while I'm cooking." "I'll keep you company, Shoyo. Let's do a speed question game," Yuu-chan said. I looked at him from the fridge and I guess he could tell my confusion.

   "A speed question game is when I ask a question and as soon as you answer said question, you ask me a question. It's kinda perfect since I'm bad at small talk." I get my ingredients out while he explains and when he finished I nodded my head in agreement. He sat on a bar stool and clapped his hands together. "Great! So I guess I'll start" "Hit me when you're ready Nishi-senpai," I said while getting the spices out.

3rd Person

N-Noya S-Shoyo

N: "Alright, favorite food?"
S: "Definitely meatbuns."

S: "Favorite color?"
N: "Yellow."