Chaos on Christmas

Start from the beginning

I looked at him "No I pulled it out of my ass. Of course, it was my present" I sneered.

"Well it looks dumb," he said, I suddenly got really angry "well, I like it! It was really thoughtful of the person who got it for me and it even changes colors, so shut up," I said

His face changed "I can't believe you like it so much, who even gave it to you" he said, not seeming so angry anymore

"I don't know it's a mys- Blay you did not." I said as he handed me a small necklace "Blaise I thought I lost it," I said and hugged him tightly

Malfoy stood up angrily and pulled Blaise to the side as I relished having my necklace back. It was my grandmums. Blaise walked back and smiled "I know your grandma passed away and well.. I thought you would want it back," he said.

"Thank you so much, Can you put it on," I said, I turned around and held up my hair, the cold air going against my bare neck. He put it around my neck and clasped it. "I am so glad you talked to me again" I turned around.

"Okay, well, I am freezing since I'm an idiot and decided to wear shorts to a cold dungeon" I laughed

"Can't argue with the idiot part" Draco mumbled. I threw the bag at him, Crabbe and Goyle jumped up

"No, it's fine. I'll handle her later" he said and smirked.

I laughed then remember the last night and stopped smiling. "Alright well, I'm going to leave and hope Malfoy forgets to do that. Okay bye," The portrait opened and ran out. I ran to Neville.

"Nevi!" I smiled "Merry Christmas! How-" I saw the portrait open and saw a little bit of blond hair and sped off. I knew he had come up with a plan. I hid in an empty classroom. I heard footsteps. I held my breath

"L/N where are youuuu" he yelled out and walked past the door. I breathed out in relief. I played with the ring and slowly opened the door.

"Thank god." I walked out to be grabbed by Crabbe and Goyle. Damn it. I should've known. Crabbe and Goyle grabbed my arms.

"You know you don't have to listen to him right" I yelled and "please let me g-" Crabbe covered my mouth

"Don't bite or I'll tell him." he grumped as muffled yelled at him. They dragged me to the common room and up to Draco's private room. Of course, he has a private room. They threw me in there and shut the door. I didn't know where he was and I looked around.

"So..you were oddly easy to find" he laugh from behind me

I jumped "Where did you come from, did you just stand over there till the door opened?" I turned around

He rolled his eyes and in a split second, I was against the wall. He had his hands on either side of my head. "Now what to do with you". I felt his hot breath on me.

"Let me go and read?" I smiled but stopped when I noticed his gaze.

"Let's see." I turned away from him only for him to grab my chin.

"Look at me. I think I know what I am going to do, I am going to one, make you do my charms homework, and two I think" he squeezed tighter and I whined "How pathetic. I think I'm going to take your wand again. You need to learn a lesson." He said and used his open hand to grab my wand from my shorts.

"Malfoy. It's Christmas can't we-" he squeezed my cheeks as I wined in pain "do not speak. You need to learn respect. as for what you said out of turn, it is Christmas so I will allow you to have your wand." he gave it back and let my face go.

"God you are so pathetic. You could've run away". I nodded and went to open the door which was locked

"You literally kidnapped me," I said and turned around and played with my ring which was blue again. I smiled, it calmed me to see it.

"I got your present by the way," he said darkly "didn't get me though, too smart for that. I read your letter and I wanted to say that I won't ever cause permanent damage. I just like to mess with you." he looked down

"I know, you're obsessed with me" I flipped my H/C back and posed.

He smiled for a second but stopped. "Leave. I don't want to see your face. You and your stupid big and bright E/C. Leave!" He yelled and I left. Confused.

I walked into the common room and saw Blaise.

"Hm. Malfoy is acting weird. He smiled at me then got angry and made me leave a room he put me in" I said and walked to Blaise who wrapped me in a hug

"His mood changes are so hard." I nuzzled into his hug. Malfoy walked down and coughed.

"Can you guys go away" he glared. I got out of the hug and glared at Draco"

It's Christmas Malfoy. Why can't you be nice for one day? I'm so sick of you constantly taking your anger and sadness out on me." I said

"I do not!" He yelled " You just are a sensitive mess who attaches to everyone they meet"

I stumbled back and stared at him. "I hate you Draco Malfoy. I wish I never had met you" I said and walked out of the common room.

I ran to the Ravenclaw Common Room and hung out with my owl. I gave her food and eventually fell asleep to her chirps. I stirred all night. However, I failed to realize that my ring was taken from me.

Word Count 1732