Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

We walk up to the cashier and order. The cashier is a skinny boy with blond hair and brown eyes, with freckles that spread across his cheeks. I almost feel bad when he nervously types the orders on the screen in front of him and how he stutters when talking to James.

Once we are done ordering we stand at the other side of the parlor where our ice cream will be served to us and wait. Once we get our ice cream we decide to eat it outside due to how packed the place is. We find a table with a blue and white striped umbrella over it and sit down. I only got a vanilla ice cream cone and start licking it. James didn't get anything and when I turn to look at him he's already staring intently at me with hooded eyes. I almost laugh because I know that he is getting turned on at me licking the ice cream probably imagining my tongue on something else, if you know what I mean.

I decide to tease him and stare straight into his eyes as I lick the ice cream slowly. His eyes narrow on my tongue. Then his eyes go back up to mine and I start to lightly chuckle at him while he glares at me then looks away.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" I hear and my head whips in the direction of Lily with surprise evident on my face. Out of the corner of my eye I see James and Owen do the same, the same expression on their face as they look at Lily. She's staring down at her white shirt while using her finger to wipe off the ice cream that has dripped on there. After she's done she looks up and furrows her eyebrows at us. None of us say a word as we all just stare at her in shock. Lily never says bad words so to hear one come out of her mouth surprises us all.

"What? Why are you guys looking at me like that?" She asks and that snaps us out of our shock.

"You just said a bad word," Owen says still staring at her. She looks over at him and shrugs then continues eating her ice cream as if nothing happened. The three of us give each other confused looks mixed with a little bit of shock before shrugging and also continuing on our ice cream.

After getting done with our ice cream we head back home. The first thing we see when we walk through the door is Josh and Clara making out on the couch in the living room. All four of us groan at the two and they turn their heads to us with smirks on their faces. We then go and sit down on the couch across from them.

"You guys do know that you have a room to do that shit in right?" James says and Josh's smirk gets bigger.

"Oh come on James loosen up, we've already had sex where you guys are sitting." The four of us groan again this time in disgust and all stand up from the couch. Clara and Josh burst out laughing at us and we glare at them.

"You guys are gross," Lily says and we nod our head in agreement while Josh and Clara roll their eyes.

"What should we do tonight?" Clara asks effectively changing the subject. We all turn to James because he calls the shots, and wait for his answer.

After a few minutes he finally answers, "Maybe we could head to the club tonight and just have fun?" He asks and we agree with him.

And to spare time before going to the club we head to the game room.

It's been a couple hours and now it's time to head to the club. I put on tan kinda baggy pants with a black belt and a black tube top. I then put on strap on heels to go with the look. I give myself a natural makeup look and curl my hair in loose curls that fall down my back and touch the top of my butt. I then walk up to the body length mirror and feel please with myself.

James soon comes into the room and it takes everything in me not to jump him. He's only wearing a plain t-shirt with black jeans and black convers but it makes him look so hot. I move my eyes down his body, totally enjoying the sight that is in front of me. I look back up and meet his eyes and see that he has a smirk on his face. Busted. But I can't say I'm not embarrassed because I have caught him multiple times staring me down so it's only fair.