Chapter 2:First Day/Battle Training

*Okay so I decided to just make U.A. have dorms from the very beginning because why not. We'll start whenever Izuku is about to leave his house to go to his first day of school.*

Izuku's P.O.V.

"Okay so they came and got all of my bags for my dorm. So now I just got to get to class and meet all of my new classmates and hope this school goes good." I whisper to myself as I start walking towards the door but I'm able to sense my Mom's Ki behind me so I turn around and ask.

"Hey Mom is there something I'm forgetting?" I ask her as she just smiles happily at me and hugs me very tightly. It actually wasn't that tight for me but I could tell she was trying to squeeze me tightly.

"No no you got everything... I just wanted to say that I've very very proud of you! You're going to be the first male hero and that's amazing! But what are you going to do if anyone finds out that you're an alien? Don't you think that it will be bad?" She asked me and I can understand her worry but even if that does happen nothing in this world can stop me.

"Mom everything will be fine. Even if that does happen I'll just have to explain everything. Yea some people will probably be scared of me but once they see I'm here to help and protect I think they'll open up. Besides I'm pretty good at lying about that type of stuff so I think I'll be fine. Plus sense I am basically an empath I'll be able to figure out if anyone thinks something.! Anyways I better hurry now! I love you Mom and I'll make sure to visit whenever I can!" I reassure my adoptive mom and give her a kiss on the forehead before starting to head towards school. I just started thinking about how to use God Ki

'God Ki... God Ki.... I'm staring to think it's just a myth but it just seems to real to be one. Maybe if I can find someone that already has God Ki I can get them to teach me.... but that's going to be hard considering part of God Ki is not being able to be sensed. Maybe luck will just be on my side for the one atlea- Oh shoot I'm here!' I think to myself as I am infront of the gates where I get a bunch of questioning looks from people.

'Even though U.A. has never had a male in the Hero Course they can still join General Studies and Support course but even that's rare. The disadvantage of not having a quirk really does make it hard for people to make it in.' I think to myself as I start to look for my class until I give up and simply use Instant Transmission and appear right infront of Nezu who was in her office.

*Funny thing is that I know everyone calls everyone by their last names which wouldn't change here. So just know that everyone is female but they just call each other by their last names sooooo yea! But if you want me to change the names then I need you guys to give me the names because it's hard! So leave it in the comments please!*

"Hey umm Principal Nezu where is Class 1a?" I ask here as she jumps out of her seat as she sees me just appear infront of her.

"Oh just follow Ms. Aizawa! She's actually you're home room teacher so have fun with that and good luck!" Nezu yells to me as I start tracking down Ms. Aizawa's Ki. Good thing I've already met the staff before because they thought I was dangerous. I then use Instant Transmission to appear right infront of her as she was dragging herself down the hall in her sleeping bag?

"Hey Ms. Aizawa!" I screem as she jumps out of her sleeping bag the flashes her red eyes at me.

"Oh it's just you Midoriya... you'll definitely be a problem child for me. Considering everything you can do I expect you to be the best student with no trouble. Also we've made up that you're quirk will simply be called Ki to explain all of you're abilities. So if anyone ask just say that you barely got it a little while ago and then explain what you can do. Also you might want to make sure to keep the tail hidden." Ms. Aizawa explains as I keep my tail hidden inside my pants and wrapped around my waist.