Harry's face dropped as Lucius turned with Leo, the boy's red face lighting up when he saw his Father. "Get away from my son." Sirius spoke simply, Leo yelping when Sirius punched Lucius, the man taking both him and Leo down. Lucius let go of Leo to try and catch himself and the prophecy, the boy scrambling to get up as more lights appeared. Leo took deep breathes to catch his before Sirius dragged him and Harry towards the archway, sitting beside it. Leo and Harry sat stunned before Sirius shot a spell at a Death-Eater, Leo snapping out of his trance. The Death-Eater flew away, Leo dragging Harry when Sirius dragged him. "I want you two to take the others and get out of here." Sirius ordered, Leo immediately shaking his head. "I'm not leaving you!" Leo spoke, Sirius shaking his head. "You have both done wonderfully, but leave it to us."

"Black!" The three turned to see Lucius Malfoy get his wand out and point it at Sirius. Leo's father did the same, the two shooting spells at each other. Sirius blocked the one aimed at Harry with his arm, Leo watching as another Death-Eater shot a spell at the three. Everyone watched from behind a rock as Sirius and Harry shot continuous spells at the two, Leo shooting red flaming orbs towards them. Leo focused on Lucius as he heard Bellatrix's cackle ring through the room, him shooting another orb at the Death-Eater, hitting him at the same time Harry hit Lucius. "Nice one, James." Sirius exclaimed, both Leo and Harry stopping to face the man. Sirius didn't realise and continued to shoot spells at Lucius, knocking him away.

Sirius looked back to Harry and Leo tiredly, grunting when the by hugged him. "100 years, remember?" Leo asked, him facing the archway as Sirius chuckled, remembering the start of the year. "100 years, son..." Sirius repeated Leo tightening his hold as his Father rubbed his back. The wholesome moment, however was interrupted by Bellatrix. "'Stupefy!'" The woman screamed, Sirius pushing Leo towards Harry as he took the spell. Harry held up Leo as they both watched Sirius get knocked back into the archway. Before his feet could disappear, twenty red tendrils connected to them, Harry letting go of Leo in shock as the group watched the boy hold on to his Father. Tears quickly took over Leo's vision as he heard Bellatrix cackling, the boy shaking his head and adding more tendrils, giving himself a stronger grip.

"Let go!" Leo ignored Moody as he heard Hermione's scream for his name, the boy only focusing on Sirius. "'Gryffindorus Reductus!'" Bellatrix screamed, her wand at Leo's back as he shouted in pain, falling to the ground as some of the tendrils disappeared, Leo quickly making more as he felt himself already getting weaker. "He's going to get himself killed," Harry heard Remus tell Tonks, him watching as Bellatrix stood on Leo's back, the boy crying as he tightened his fists, the tendrils multiplying as an inch of Sirius was pulled back through. Bellatrix let out a noise of displeasure as she pointed her wand at Leo, sulking. "'Crucio!" Leo yelled in pain once more, Bellatrix quickly flinging Harry back with a quick spell. All the other students watched as Leo connected more and more tendrils to his Father, not giving up.

"Stop it, Leo!" Hermione screamed, Bellatrix giggling as Leo writhed in pain underneath her foot. "'Gryffindorus Reductus!'" Bellatrix shouted again, most of the Death-Eaters knocked out as both the Order and Neville and Luna watched the scene before them. Leo took heavy breathes as Bellatrix put pressure on his back, the boy squeezing his eyes shut in pain. Leo felt a tiny bit relived when he saw his Father slowly coming back from the archway. Bellatrix screamed in displeasure this time, pointing her wand at Leo's neck. "'Crucio! Crucio! Crucio!'" Moody held Harry back when he tried to shoot forward, the boy screaming as he tightened his fists, Bellatrix outraged at this point. "Leo, Let go!" "Leave him, Leo!" Leo ignored everyone's shouts, taking a deep breathe as he only had to pull his Father's head and shoulders out.

Remus and Lucius watched the three astonished as Sirius was slowly coming back. "That's it!" Bellatrix screamed, digging her wand into Leo's neck, him sweating a lot. "You're not better than me." Bellatrix whispered in Leo's ear.