introductions and more cryptic notes [three]

Start from the beginning

During the ride to school, Elena explained how Stefan showed up last night. The two talked all night, just like the show. Madison remembers how Elena meets Damon today. Should she go with her? 

The girls park and head to their lockers. They joke around the whole time. They now had a stronger bond. Madison understood Elena more. Before everything went south, Madison didn't really like Elena. 

Obviously, she lost a lot of people throughout the show, but so did everyone else. The producers did a bad job projecting Elena's caring side. 

The school day was overall normal. At lunch, Caroline, Bonnie, and the twins sit together. "We haven't hung out, just us four, in so long. Let's go to the grill after school." Caroline offers. 

All the girls agreed. "Oh, I also have a stack of paper to fold, so you guys will help!" Caroline smiles, as the rest of the girls' groan. 

The day went on. One thing was swirling in Madison's mind, meeting Damon. The last time the two met, He compelled her to forget. Obviously, she didn't know that.

The group was now sitting at a table outside of the grill. Madison was eating a basket of fries, not helping Care with the papers. "Well, I was talking to Grams and she said the comet is a sign of impending doom. The last time it passed over Mystic Falls, there was a lot of death and so much blood and carnage created it created a bed of paranormal activity." Bonnie says. 

"Hm... yeah, then you pour your Grams another shot, and she told you about aliens," Caroline says rudely, causing Madison to kick her leg under the table, "Ow! What was that for?" 

Madison shrugs, "You were being rude." Caroline rolls her eyes the turns to Elena, "So then what?" 

Elena looks up. "Then nothing." The brunette said. "You and Stefan talked all night. There was no sloppy first kiss or touchy feely of any kind?" Caroline eyes Elena. 

"No, we didn't go there." Elena denies. 

"Not even a handshake?" Caroline says, still suspicious, "I mean Elena we are your friends, okay? You are supposed to share the smut." 

Madison fake gags, "Not with me. I do not want to know about your non-existent sex life." Elena blushes, while Care and Bonnie laughs. 

"We just talked for hours." Elena says, recalling the memory. 

"What is with the blockage? Jump his bones already!" Caroline says, smiling, "Okay it's easy. Boy like girl... girl likes boy, sex. That is what Madison taught me." 

Madison and Bonnie burst out laughing. Madison wipes fake tears, "They grow up so fast." Caroline smirks and looks at Elena. 

"Profound." Elena says, before a mask of determination takes over her face. She grabs Madison and her bag and gets up. 

"Where are you going with my bag?" Madison says, acting oblivious. Really, she knew what was happening. 

"We are going. Caroline is right. It is easy. if I sit here long enough, I will end up talking myself out of it." She explained. 

Madison groans and gets up, "I really don't want to see you jump his bones." Madison was bubbling with excitement, but she hid it well.

They arrive at the boarding house, it looked so much bigger than the show. "Damn, the-he is loaded." Madison says in awe. She almost slipped a 'they'. That would be hard to explain. 

The twins walk to the front door. There was no proper doorbell, so Lena knocked. The door opens, just enough that you could walk in, by the force of Elena's knock. Elena walks in. Who just barge into a house?