introductions and more cryptic notes [three]

Start from the beginning

"I said stop!" Stefan pushes Damon out the window. He lands on the hard ground. He uses his strength to pull himself up, looking for Damon. 

"I was impressed." Damon says from behind him, "I give it a six, miss on style but I was pleasantly surprised." Stefan starts to stand up. "Very good on the whole face thing though." Damon mimics, putting his hands up and makes a weird face. "It was good." Damon laughs. 

"You think it's all fun and games, Damon, huh? But wherever you go people die." Stefan lectures at Damon, who just shrugs. 

"That's a given." Damon's says like it is a fact. 

"Not here, I won't allow it." Stefan says. 

Damon tilts his head, "I take that as an invitation." 

Stefan pleads, "Damon, please. After all these years can't we give it a rest." 

Damon walks toward Stefan, "I promised you an eternity of misery so I'm just keeping my word." 

Stefan continues his plead, "Just stay away from the twins." 

Damon ignores that question. "Where is your ring?" Stefan's head snaps to his hand. It was empty. How did he not notice? "You know the sun is coming up in a couple of hours then poof! Ashes to ashes." 

Stefan visibly gulps. He needed to live. At least long enough to protect the town. "Relax, dude. It's right here." Damon hand Stefan the ring. 

The second he had it on, Damon threw him against the shed. Stefan lays on his back. "You should know better than to think you are stronger than me. You lost that fight when you stopped feeding on people. I wouldn't try it again." Damon threatens. 

"I think we woke up Zach." He starts whistling and walking to the house, "Sorry Zach."

Madison's head was pounding. She groans and gets up. She would say she would never drink again, but everyone knew that was a lie. The events from last night clear up in her head. She saved Vicki! Thank god!

She gets up. Who throws parties on weekdays? That is so stupid. Madison goes into the bathroom to shower. She enters the warm water. 

She didn't have a chance to clean up last night because she was too drunk. She cleans off all the germs and unknown solutions from the night before with her vanilla scented wash. She washes her face with her face wash. She gets out of the shower, feeling a little better. She brushes her teeth with her towel wrapped around her naked body. 

She left her clothes in the room again. Once she was satisfied with her teeth, she went to her room to wear her clothes. She wore a tight, long gray sleeve that ended at her belly button. She wore olive-color semi-formal pants. 

She grabs her phone and walks out of the room. She bumps into Aunt Jenna. "Morning." Madison grumbled. 

"I put Motrin on the kitchen counter, but first help me. Should I put my hair up or down?" Jenna tells her as she puts her hair up. 

"Sexy stewardess." Madison comments. Jenna puts her hair down. Elena exits her room and answers for Madison, "Boozy Housewife." 

Jenna laughs and looks at Elena, "Okay, up it is. You are feisty." Elena nods, "I feel good. A walk on sunshine and that type of stuff." 

Madison smirks, "Does this have anything to do with a certain Salvatore?" Elena playfully shoves Madison. 

Madison dramatically falls against the wall. "Did you see that Jenna? She is a bully." Madison playfully gasps. 

Jenna plays along, "How dare you Elena? You are grounded." Elena shakes her head and laughs. 

Jeremy walks out of his room. "Morning." Jeremy says and runs down the stairs. In the show, he would have gone to the hospital for Vicki, but she was never attacked. The twins leave for school together.