five

when louis woke up he wasn't in his headspace anymore but he screamed when he realised that he had been in it in front of harry.

niall must've called liam and told him what happened because liam and niall both came rushing into the boys room to see if he was okay.

"lou what's wrong? what happened?" liam asked softly as niall was picking louis up. "omg i was little in front of him wasn't i!? omg he is gonna think i'm insane!!" louis cried as the tears started welling up in his eyes.

"lou clam down!" niall sothed "CALM DOWN!? he is going to think i'm disgusting niall!"
louis shouted "oi louis stop shouting and listen to what niall has to say" liam said sternly.

"he didn't think you were disgusting at all love, you had an accident in the car because you fell asleep and must've gone into your headspace then. anyways when he brought you back he was so kind and he wanted to clean you up and was more than happy to but wasn't sure if you would be comfortable so i did it. but he was there the whole time he doesn't think your disgusting lou he really cares for you" niall explained happily.

louis went bright red and started blushing like crazy. liam and niall gave him a warm smile seeing their. best friend so happy made them happy.

"oh and by the way he is gonna be here in like 15 minutes to talk to you so you better hurry up and get ready" liam said with a grin on his face knowing louis is gonna kill them for not waking him up sooner.

"WHAT!?" louis shouted "WHY DIDNT YOU WAKE ME UP!". liam and niall both laughed as louis pushed them out of this room so he could get ready.

harry knocked on the door at 10:04am and a couple seconds later louis opened the door wearing a pair of black leggings, a oversized pink jumper and some white fluffy socks.

liam and niall made louis open the door even though he was really scared to see harry after last night.

"hi angel" harry smiled softly. louis gave harry a big smile and a hug and thanked him for taking care of him last night.

when they went inside niall announced he was going home and liam said he was going to go food shopping so louis and harry had the house to themselves for a couple hours.

louis sent both niall and liam a death glares and they just poked there tounges out at him. once everyone had said goodbye louis and harry walked over to the living room couch.

"before i say or ask anything if you don't want to talk about this we don't have to" harry said as he gave louis a warm smile. "it's okay we probably should talk about it" louis looked down at his feet.

"look at me darling" harry said as he lifted louis chin up "don't ever been ashamed to tell me anything okay? you are a beautiful little princess and there's nothing wrong with you my love" harry explained sweetly.

louis face was as red a tomato but he knew he needed to open up to harry so maybe he could have chance with him.

"okay well first question. are you a little?" harry asked hesitantly already knowing the answer but still wanting louis to say yes. "y-yes" louis said softly. harry smiled warmly at the boy "do you want a daddy?." "i-i never had one be-before but y-yes" louis stuttered shyly.

harry put his hand on louis cheek which made louis eyes dart straight up into harry's. "i know we only met yesterday but i would love to be a part of your life if you let me. and i don't have to be your daddy straight away because that's really fast but one day i would love to be" harry smiled widely, he has never been this open with anyone before but he cares about louis too much to let him go.

louis was in shock his cheeks were bright pink and he knew he only just met harry but honestly he could imainge harry being his daddy and he really liked that thought.

louis looked back into harry's eyes and smiled widely "i think i would like that hazzie."
——————
yes i know this was really short that's the pointtttt🤪

i hope you all have a good day.

if you have any feedback let me know ——->>>>

<3