new beginnings [two]

Start from the beginning

"That's amazing! I can feel change, too." Elena relates. 

Madison goes to the cupboard and finds the cereal. Bingo! She pours some into the bowl and puts the box away. Madison goes to the fridge. "What about you, Jenna?" Madison asks the young guardian. 

Madison wanted to check up on Jenna because no one on the show did. She lost her sister, too. Jenna was surprised. She sends Madison a huge, genuine smile, "I'm doing so much better. Thanks for asking." 

Madison pours some almond milk into the bowl, putting it away right after. She sits on the stool. Jeremy walks in. "Morning, idiot." Madison greets Jeremy, smacking the back of his head. He playfully shoves her, causing her to fall off the chair. 

All for of them burst out laughing. "You asshole." Madison manages to wheeze out between laughs. 

"Hey, you started it first." He justified himself. 

"Whatever." Madison grumbles, getting up and sitting down again. 

"I am not ready for your first day! What are you guys missing? Notebooks? Number 2 pencils? Lunch money?" Jenna rambles, pulling out three twenty-dollar bills. Madison and Jeremy grab their portion of the money. 

"We're fine, Jenna. Don't you have a presentation today?" Elena asks, causing realization to dawn upon Jenna. 

"Yeah, I have a meeting with my thesis advisor at," Jenna looks down at her watch, "Now, crap! I got to go. Behave. Especially you, Madison." 

Madison playfully scoffs, "I'm an angel, what are you talking about?" Jenna just laughs. 

Jenna leaves and Elena turns to Madison and Jeremy, "Will you guys be okay?" 

Jeremy scoffs, "Don't start." 

Elena sighs and looks at Madison, "I'll be fine." Jeremy slams the door as he leaves. Elena and Madison sit at the counter in comfortable silence.

The two girls were now seated in Bonnie's car. Madison sat in the front, and Elena sat in the back. "So, my Grams says I'm a witch. I am like put this woman in a home already, but then I thought, I did predict Obama, and I still believe that Florida will break up into tiny separate island." Bonnie tells the twins, just like she did in the show. 

"If you are a witch, feel free to make me have an unlimited supply of money." Madison smirks at Bonnie. Bonnie give Madison a look that says, 'shut up, please'. 

Bonnie looks at the back, noticing Elena was being unusually quiet. "Lena? You there?" Bonnie quickly gets Elena's attention. 

"Huh? Oh, Sorry. I did it again, didn't I? What were you saying?" Elena quickly apologizes. 

"Bon Bon is a witch now." Madison answered for Bonnie. 

"I'm not a witch. I am psychic, according to Grams. Also, 'Bon Bon'?" Bonnie says, glancing at Madison. 

"It is your new nickname." Madison tells Bonnie with a smirk. 

Elena joins in on the conversation, "Predict something about us, Bon Bon." 

Bonnie playfully groans at the nickname, "I predict-." She was cut off my something hitting the window. The car screeches to a stop. Memories from last night flashes in Madison's eyes. Her breathing quickened. 

"Oh my god! I am so sorry! I did not see it coming! I think it was a crow!" Bonnie frantically apologizes. 

 "I-It's fine. We can't be afraid of cars forever." Elena, thankfully, answers for Madison. Bonnie looks at Madison, looking for agreement on her face.