"Yibo what's happening?" she calls out, the annoyance in her tone muffled by the shut door. "We're already late."

Yibo pulls away from him but before he can go too far, Xiao Zhan grabs the edge of his briefs and tries to make him decent. He struggles with the button of his pants but it is no small feat.

"Don't worry. They won't see me," Yibo says and goes on his way.

Xiao Zhan watches him, sighing with admiration at the broadness of his shoulder and the flex of muscles along his smooth, beautiful back.

"Your shirt!" he calls out in a low tone but Yibo waves his hand to dismiss the concern. "Don't worry."

He arrives at the door and slightly pulls it open so that only his face is exposed.

"What are you doing?" Jiaying complains. "Why aren't you opening up? You're not even dressed yet!"

"I need twenty minutes," Yibo says coldly and Xiao Zhans brows shoot up. He told him to ask for five.

"We don't have twenty minutes," he hears Jiaying say. "We're gong to be late."

"I can be late for once," he says. "I'll be out in twenty minutes."

"Yibo!"

"Sorry," he says and slams the door shut on her. He locks it for double measure, and then turns around to face Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan laughs quietly and then without a word, turns to head towards Yibo's bedroom.

He takes his shirt off the moment he gets in, throws it aside and then backs up on the bed till he reaches the head board.

Yibo shuts the door behind him, and with his knees on the bed, begins to head towards Xiao Zhan's parted hands. Xiao Zhan is about to burst with excitement as he hooks his hands into Yibo's briefs and pants and then yanks them all the way down.

He grabs Yibo's hips and then leans forward to lick into his navel.

Yibo's amusement and sharp intake of breath thrills him, and although Xiao Zhan is tempted to rush he reminds himself that they have at least ten more minutes. So he kisses every inch of skin across Yibo's waistline and down his crotch, until once again he reaches the head of Yibo's cock. With a smile across his face, he gently rims the wide crest with his teeth, softly grazing the delicate skin. He looks up to see Yibo's reaction and meets that one hand is furiously gripping his hair. His eyes are clenched shut, his lips parted and moistened, and his body somewhat twisted at the sweet agony.

"Zhan ge," he slightly trembles and Xiao Zhan insides char at the sound of his name in Yibo's mouth.

He grips the root of Yibo's length, and the once again hollows his cheeks to draw him in.

This, he thinks has to be his absolute favorite thing to do to Yibo yet.

He has never been this intimate with anybody before, and the fact that the rawness of this moment is the farthest thing from his mind astounds him. All that is going through his head instead is how he is ever going to be able to stay away from Yibo's cock after this.

It is the most delicious thing he has ever tasted. His scent is intoxicating, his skin unbelievably soft and the pleasure that is wreaking through his body is almost too overwhelming to bear.

He wants to see Yibo completely come apart so he devours him with every ounce of dedication and love that he can muster.

Yibo's moans are louder now and filling the room, and boy is he glad that they had moved from the living room where they would definitely have been easily heard by their already upset and waiting audience.