chapter 4:

Don't own anything

Osean aircraft carrier Author pov:

After introductions with new friends at  the guild. They head back abored the carrier to sleep for tonight. For 5 hours erza landed on the carrier with her flight armor on. She is absolutely awestruck how gigantic the ship is.

Erza: THIS THING IS GIGANTIC

Mic trigger given to her wearing it on her left ear hearing comms. She looks behind seeing 5 f35c lightning 2s vtol mode staring at her. She tells them about seeing trigger. Lead pilot nodded gestured to follow her. Conserve her magic she landed on his right wing still in flight armor on.

F35c made a fly by on top of the city sized white landing area. She landed by getting off of the jet. Osean crew recognized her & formed salute. Redhead beauty mage copied but kinda failed.

Erza: is trigger here?

Osean navel officer: he is sleeping i can show you the way

He led her inside the carrier looking at all the stuff. Because how massive this thing is. They have to take the elevator down.

2nd floor of the capital city sized area motorpool/hanger. Their sleeping at those houses made for osean personal like how they have the houses nearby bases on land.

He showed her down the street walked. Looking up ain't the night sky its a metal ceiling she looked at a several fighters flying over this second floor city/motorpool/hanger.

She stares at them & continues to walk to trigger & destroyer's address.

(3:32 - 3:37 only)

She the found the house. She saw a humvee & a dodge demon parked outside. She typed the code given by trigger.

She opened the door. Awestruck at their modern living. Large retangled flat object wires on the back. She spots trigger sleeping on his large couch. Comforter snoring softly.

She found him cute. She wakes him up.

Erza: trigger wake up

Trigger moaned cutely making her nose bleed little.

Trigger: why do i smell strawberries?

Looked behind jolted a bit she shushed him.

Erza: easy its me

Trigger: its 05:25 am what you doing here?

Erza: i need you & destroyer's help. Natsu grey happy & lucy went off on a s class mission

Destroyer came out of his room with a m4 in his hand. He lowered it.

Timeskip:

Trigger: s class mission. Did mr makerov said its only for s class wizard's job like you?

Erza: oh he told you?

Trigger: yep. (Drinking coffee) so do you know where they went?

Epilogue:

Trigger & destroyer took off flying f35cs

due to sapping magic she landed on trigger's f35c's tail wing.

Destroyer: << long caster is still sleeping will have to do this without him >>

Trigger: << copy. Erza try not to fall off >>

Erza: okay

More on the way

Later