~ 58 ~

I felt branches break underneath my feet as I ran as fast as an exhausted person could run. I was getting closer and closer to the waterfall. The slightest feeling of hope started to come back. "Jimin!" I whisper-yelled. I didn't want to be too loud and grab the attention from the wrong people. I got closer to the water. I could see the moon through the water and the light reflected on my face. I didn't hear anything. I stayed there for a few minutes until I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around as quickly as I could. It wasn't Jimin.
"Violet.." I said so softly that it almost sounded like a whisper.
I didn't need her here right now, I couldn't deal with this. That was another person to worry about..

Maybe an apology would make her hatred for me go away? It was worth a shot..
"I'm sorry I left you like that, I just knew I had to leave and I didn't know whether you were trustable-"
"I have to stop you right there." She interrupted me. "I was trustable. Until you left me there. You've ruined my trust and I don't want you to trust me either. It only makes it more exciting if you don't." She spoke and stayed right where she was. "You don't have to be like this, I promise you that you don't want to be on Jungkook's side.." I said desperately. "Jungkook's side? Don't make me laugh. I'm on my own side. Haven't I told you before? In this world I only want what's best for me. I'm on my own here. That won't be in your favor, though."
"What do you mean?! I'm so tired of this Violet! You are on a side! You can still pick the right side though! I need you to fucking choose the right one! My life is at stake! Yoongi's life is on stake! Seokjin just fucking died! This is not a game called "who owns Y/N for the longest period of time"! I'm sick of fucking fish telling me what to do! I'm not intimidated by you and I need you to understand that if you ever try to put a finger on me, I will kill you!"
So many shit was building up inside of me and I just felt like I was filled with anger that I had to push out.

I could tell Violet wanted to say something but she got interrupted as someone else started to speak. "Look at that, can you speak now?" Jimin grinned at me but his grin soon dropped when I told him that Seokjin was murdered by Jungkook. "We don't have time to fucking joke around! Yoongi is out there, trying to distract Jungkook while I'm supposed to get backup! Please Jimin, I know your hatred towards Jungkook and your love towards Seokjin.. I know that he was like a brother to you.. Please, I beg you to help me put an end to this, to Jungkook.." I felt the tears forming inside of my eyes. I could see how Jimin's eyes started to burn. He seemed so furious, but definitely not with me.
"It's his end, I guarantee that to you." Jimin said, anger clearly to be heard in his voice. I looked at Violet. "Do it for Yoongi, not for me!" I yelled in anger. I could see a slight look of fear in her eyes as soon as I mentioned Yoongi. She probably did care for him, even if they weren't close. He was the only family she had left. "Fuck! Okay I'll help, but this isn't over!" She responded without looking at me.

I almost prayed, hoping that Yoongi was okay. If he died, it would be a weight on my shoulders that I would carry with me my entire life.